Britney Spears And Tinashe Are **** Seductresses In The "Slumber Party" Music Video

Jordan Miller

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now this is a ******* video that Make Me should've deserved. 

Colin Tilly did a great job and love that Britney looks so fashionable. I hope this shows them to never let Randee touch a video camera ever again. I like his work but I dont want Britney to keep using him, he has a particular look and she needs to explore more directors or maybe even bring back Jonas Ackerland. This era needs more artistic videos and I swear to go hope this is the last feature, Larry needs to shut his mouth up about bringing in features to "sell" more. Britney can stand on her own two feet.

12 minutes ago, Bad ***** britney said:

Like how can you say 'it didn't make sense' to a multitalented artistic creative unique David LaChapelle. 

Better get your sources right girl:shadelaugh:

That's a good thing. It means that they care and that they are confident. doesnt matter what someone's name is, if the work they produce is messy one shouldn't accept it just to please them

1 minute ago, puppylo16 said:

Now this is a ******* video that Make Me should've deserved. 

Colin Tilly did a great job and love that Britney looks so fashionable. I hope this shows them to never let Randee touch a video camera ever again. I like his work but I dont want Britney to keep using him, he has a particular look and she needs to explore more directors or maybe even bring back Jonas Ackerland. This era needs more artistic videos and I swear to go hope this is the last feature, Larry needs to shut his mouth up about bringing in features to "sell" more. Britney can stand on her own two feet.

If the Make Me fiasco didnt happen we would have got product placement in this but Britney put her foot down this time.

49 minutes ago, chris_fives said:

Ok, so it seems MM was scrapped really because of some legal drama or it seriously 'didn't work'.

I mean, if she can release that **** video as SP, MM was definitely not scrapped of being too ****...

Stream SP :bow:

God, in MM she was naked with her body painted with red and in a cage... #****

Archived