Britney Spears And Tinashe Are **** Seductresses In The "Slumber Party" Music Video

Jordan Miller

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Kiiddy said:

Hands DOOOWWWWNNN the HOTTEST guy she's EVER had in a music video!!

That ******* look he gave her when she was flippin that hair crawling all over that table with no *******
shame in sight like some ******* slutty, iconic bad *** ***** queen!!!!!!! He was all like  "Yeah... come to daddy, my ******* queen"

Omg I just can't  :embarrassney:

The models in Make Me are way hotter than this guy...for me obviously.

I don't really find this guy handsome.

2 minutes ago, Bad ***** britney said:

Like how can you say 'it didn't make sense' to a multitalented artistic creative unique David LaChapelle. 

Better get your sources right girl:shadelaugh:

Um what? Lol

Love David LaChapelles work, but I found the human furniture scene, her flicking channels on the TV, the TV being thrown out the window and the guy in the pool confusing is all. Never said it wasn't artistic or he wasn't talented lol I really liked the visuals. I just found the concept confusing. Slumber Party's concept isn't confusing nor is the final Make Me video. 

3 minutes ago, BritneyLimited said:

The models in Make Me are way hotter than this guy...for me obviously.

I don't really find this guy handsome.

Sorry but you're crazy..............

The guys in Make Me? Are you actually serious?
They were average at best with maybe a couple that only stood out.
This guy though is legit ***! There is no comparison

3 minutes ago, Ayush said:

I swear to god. I'm in office right now and telling my friends about this video. I dont do that.

idk what to do. to see exahler's reaction or watch the video. im too excited. and i have seen it 5 times already.

i saw make me twice. till today:moorangu:

Watch the video!!!! Reactions wont give this masterpiece the exposure it deserves lol

Archived