Britney Spears And Tinashe Are **** Seductresses In The "Slumber Party" Music Video

Jordan Miller

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hands DOOOWWWWNNN the HOTTEST guy she's EVER had in a music video!!

That ******* look he gave her when she was flippin that hair crawling all over that table with no *******
shame in sight like some ******* slutty, iconic bad *** ***** queen!!!!!!! He was all like  "Yeah... come to daddy, my ******* queen"

Omg I just can't  :embarrassney:

SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYEDDDD   :dead: 

PS: Omg he's Persian!!!!!  :mybodyisready:

Remember how she cut the **** scenes from Womanizer? Remember "I'm a mom now"? I am so happy that she has regained her **** and her cool. She's Britney ******* Spears again. Slumber Party is really the final step in the return of the Britney people know and love. Now we just have to make sure that as many people as possible see it.

I really think this will make old fans that left her take a second look again, and the GP will love this because this is what they think when they think Britney. This ****, beautiful, fun, cool chick that takes risks and has an amazing body. 

1 minute ago, BritneyLimited said:

Can I just say this..did yall notice that her lips in that video scene looked nothing like the photo they released?? 

She's really obsessed with her lips. To think she probably asked them to photoshop her lips just baffles me. But oh well...

SLAYY SLUMBER PARTY!

What photo? :lostney:

Archived