Britney Spears And Tinashe Are **** Seductresses In The "Slumber Party" Music Video

Jordan Miller

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

ME AROUND 16!!!

What an EPIC video omg, slutney, lesbianney, fierceney, illuminatiney, orgyney, goddess!!!!! 

***** WANTS BLOOD! SHE'S COMING FOR THAT #1!!! :wendycry: WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!!!! :sobbing:

3 minutes ago, Ryan Godspeed said:

20 times. been playing it both from my computer and my android. keep going, guys!

5 minutes ago, chris_fives said:

Only 3 cause im at work, but it has great reply factor and I wanna see it again and again :bow:

4 minutes ago, AlienateNey said:

I've watched it 9 times. That's over Make Me (4 times) and Pretty Girls ( 3 times ) :giggleney:

8 minutes ago, RockBoy406 said:

10 times :mybodyisready:

DON-T REPLAY THE VIDEO, BECAUSE THE VIEWS DOESN'T COUNT!

OPEN IT AGAIN AND AGAIN

14 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

ME AROUND 16!!!

What an EPIC video omg, slutney, lesbianney, fierceney, illuminatiney, orgyney, goddess!!!!! 

***** WANTS BLOOD! SHE'S COMING FOR THAT #1!!! :wendycry: WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!!!! :sobbing:

Change the replay with open

23 minutes ago, Glory(Hole) said:

These are some of the best outfits she's ever worn in her entire career. These looks are killing me.

Things I'm slayed by (everything)

-The queen arrives in style with a beautiful red coat and dress. Gaga fans outside playing with fire

-***** wears a Spiked gold choker while she crawls like a vixen to her daddy. She licks his plate (I Love Rock N Roll Teas)

- Every scene in that Blue crop top and skirt in the lighting room

-Her gorgeous makeup in every scene

-The queen cuddling and caressing Tinashe. Tinashe laying in between Britney's legs:shake:

-NO TACKY *** OUT OF PLACE PRODUCT PLACEMENT

OMG :haha:

9 minutes ago, Priimonet said:

See, what's truly unbelievable is I barely have any posts on here for this reason. I'm sitting at home, and waited up just like everyone else to watch this video. I'm pretty baked and in a great mood. I was SLAYED by the video, and just noticed an odd editing choice. ***** read the OP, if I OPENED with "I'm not complain", what the hell is YOUR thought process to misinterpreting what I posted? And I'M the one who's baked, man

It's also funny that you're ending on a positive note when you're the one who's being negative in the first place, setting others like myself off. maybe you should use this an example for your future posts, "Adam"

What are you talking about? Lol 

I'm not misinterpreting anything at all actually. It's just things you learn in life. I notice things too, but I don't feel it necessary to bring my negative crap into the picture when everyone else is having a big party. I notice the guys hand in a puppet show, but I just don't go 'hey kids! Notice the guys hand? You can see it right there!' 

when they're all beaming with joy and having a great time.Now I may comment after the show around company but I'm just not a party pooper. You being set off has nothing to do with me. That's your own irrationality lol

Archived