Britney Spears And Tinashe Are **** Seductresses In The "Slumber Party" Music Video

Jordan Miller

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, AdamSkye said:

Unbelievable. What was your thought process? Did you stay up with your magnifying glass prepped to find any flaw just so you could try to ruin this moment? it's like when you go to Disneyland with a child. You don't ruin it for the kids just because this was too expensive, this was fake etc you learn to not be an ******* and you leave your negative **** at the door. Let people enjoy things. Let positivity exist. 

See, what's truly unbelievable is I barely have any posts on here for this reason. I'm sitting at home, and waited up just like everyone else to watch this video. I'm pretty baked and in a great mood. I was SLAYED by the video, and just noticed an odd editing choice. ***** read the OP, if I OPENED with "I'm not complain", what the hell is YOUR thought process to misinterpreting what I posted? And I'M the one who's baked, man

It's also funny that you're ending on a positive note when you're the one who's being negative in the first place, setting others like myself off. maybe you should use this an example for your future posts, "Adam"

4 minutes ago, Nata said:

No need to shade previous videos they all are great in their on way,time and vision.

Yeah, sure, they were.  But I'm not really shading (except the dancing in Womanizer) - just saying that this one has EVERY element, where each video before was lacking in some department.

Archived