Britney Spears And Tinashe Are **** Seductresses In The "Slumber Party" Music Video

Jordan Miller

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ItsNathanbitch
18 minutes ago, Spanish.Kid said:

Actually the ****** it up with the video, the whole audio is so different from the one they released yesterday.. SMH

Imagine complaining about this incredible video. I'm thankful I can't relate. 

Unbelievable. What was your thought process? Did you stay up with your magnifying glass prepped to find any flaw just so you could try to ruin this moment? it's like when you go to Disneyland with a child. You don't ruin it for the kids just because this was too expensive, this was fake etc No, you learn to not be an ******* and you leave your negative **** at the door. Let people enjoy things. Let positivity exist. 

13 minutes ago, BJ4u said:

It's like an awesome continuation of WB video. BUT better in terms of production. :omgreallyney: I couldn't have asked for more:

- Right amount of choreo (not overdone)

- Right amount of sexiness 

- Right amount of visual effects

- Very very Britney style

- Very stylish 

:otears: Good job to all the teams involved! I actually loved Tinashe in it. She wasn't overshadowing Britney, but she brings some freshness. AWESOME! :kisses2all:

But you know, when I watch Can't remember to forget you I'm glad when Rihanna walks in, I was dreading Tinashe's enterance I wanted as much alone time I could with Britney lol but it's so amazing I don't even notice her there!

11 minutes ago, AdamSkye said:

I genuinely believe them with the it didn't work and it didn't make sense story. 

We ended up seeing the majority of that video and although the dancing scenes were beautiful It

looked confusing as hell. 

Then they didn't have the time to do a big production so did something quick and simple. 

Slumber Party is everything we wanted I think though, and much classier.

I agree :bow:

6 minutes ago, jamesie said:

I can actually imagine people imitating the milk licking scene. Im so happy ryt nw. Last time i was impressed with her vid was iusa. Wb was cool but she wasnt as comfy as she was here

I am already imitating it drinking my milk and honey! LOL but Britney does it better. This video is PERFECTION. Classic Iconic Britney!

Archived