Britney Spears And Tinashe Are **** Seductresses In The "Slumber Party" Music Video

Jordan Miller

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, PrettyGurl said:

!!! SLAYED !!!

OMG IT'S BOYS 2.0... NOW THIS IS A BRITNEY ICONIC MUSIC VIDEO!!! EVERYTHING SHE DOES IS ICONIC. BUT MY WEAVE WAS SNATCHED WHEN SHE LICKED THE MILK FROM THE TABLE. AND WE GOT CHOREO!!!! YAS SLAYED, I AM SLAYED :bsass:

Welcome to the team Colin Tilley as our new favourite director :gloss:

I can actually imagine people imitating the milk licking scene. Im so happy ryt nw. Last time i was impressed with her vid was iusa. Wb was cool but she wasnt as comfy as she was here

6 minutes ago, If U Seek Me said:

Overall: quite good. I really like the fact that we got no product placements this time (or I did not notice them, which is good).

But I wish Colin Tilley did not use lighting and smoke à la Randee. I want to see Britney, not smoke! And the scene shot without the heavy blue lighting are by far the best.

+ They did not show that much dance with Tinashe, I was craving for that dance duo...

At least we know that the original Make Me... video was not scrapped for being too ****! Here Britney is licking milk on a table! :jfallonlol:  :dead:

tumblr_mmdypcfJWi1qhb4byo1_500.gif

Archived