Britney Spears And Tinashe Are **** Seductresses In The "Slumber Party" Music Video

Jordan Miller

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, If U Seek Me said:

Overall: quite good.

But I wish Colin Tilley did not use lighting and smoke à la Randee. I want to see Britney, not smoke! And the scene shot without the heavy blue lighting are by far the best.

They did not show that much dance with Tinashe, I was craving for that dance duo...

I'm relieved not that I don't trust my queen but I didn't want these negative ******* running around saying Britney was stiff and Tinashe was...

Just now, button said:

And that was way more obvious than what he pointed ou because Britney is right in your face in that scene :nydisgust:

***** both of them are in 1:54 and Britney's mouth is closed, her vocals are being played, and the one who is LOOKING like she's singing is clearly not singing the vocals that you are hearing. It's just what I happened to notice, get over it

10 minutes ago, IRunAway said:

OMG I actually forgot about the Circus era... those videos were DAMN good, I really do love them, but this really just... hits the spot unlike anything.

Circus had commercial claim, this is directly displaying Britney's artistic direction and star power, something we have not seen imo since 2004. Circus was loved by millions but this is Britney Spears, the artist behind ITZ, Blackout and Glory :crying2:

It's like an awesome continuation of WB video. BUT better in terms of production. :omgreallyney: I couldn't have asked for more:

- Right amount of choreo (not overdone)

- Right amount of sexiness 

- Right amount of visual effects

- Very very Britney style

- Very stylish 

:otears: Good job to all the teams involved! I actually loved Tinashe in it. She wasn't overshadowing Britney, but she brings some freshness. AWESOME! :kisses2all:

Just now, breatheheavy said:

There's a part where Britney is singing Tinashe's part also. Doesn't phase me tbh 

It doesn't bother me either, I guess it was just a little rushed or honestly it could have been intentional, who f**ckin knows

btw have a SP remix for u soon jordan that you'll think is traaaash

Archived