Britney Spears And Tinashe Are **** Seductresses In The "Slumber Party" Music Video

Jordan Miller

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Overall: quite good. I really like the fact that we got no product placements this time (or I did not notice them, which is good).

But I wish Colin Tilley did not use lighting and smoke à la Randee. I want to see Britney, not smoke! And the scene shot without the heavy blue lighting are by far the best.

+ They did not show that much dance with Tinashe, I was craving for that dance duo...

At least we know that the original Make Me... video was not scrapped for being too ****! Here Britney is licking milk on a table! :jfallonlol:  :dead:

2 minutes ago, Slayde said:

It definitely is the best BRITNEY SPEARS VIDEO WE HAVE HAD SINCE 2004, CIRCUS, WOMANIZER AND EVERYTHING ELSE, NOTHING IS AS GOOD AS SLUMBER PARTY IS :yesplease:

OMG I actually forgot about the Circus era... those videos were DAMN good, I really do love them, but this really just... hits the spot unlike anything.

• Leader
1 minute ago, Aphroditeney said:

The second verse sounds different than the remix which in the video both Brit and Tinashe sang the "seven minutes bla bla" part. The new Brit ad-lib at the end of the song is missing too, so it's kinda different than the audio we had. 

Thank god they took that out. I couldn't convince myself it was actually Britney singing it

I genuinely believe them with the it didn't work and it didn't make sense story. 

We ended up seeing the majority of that video and although the dancing scenes were beautiful It

looked confusing as hell. 

Then they didn't have the time to do a big production so did something quick and simple. 

Slumber Party is everything we wanted I think though, and much classier.

Archived