Britney Spears And Tinashe Are **** Seductresses In The "Slumber Party" Music Video

Jordan Miller

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay. I know it's really annoying, but I have to say it: THIS is everything the Make Me video could've been, and it's a damn shame that there can't be TWO amazing videos this era, because....... 

FINALLY!!!! A good music video this era! I'm glad I was pleasantly surprised rather than disappointed. This is a great video, and it actually fits the song! It actually enhances the song and brings it to life! Brit looks so confident and relaxed here, and her body is SLAYING (not a hint of digital manipulation like in WB, it's all her). This kind of looks like WB's sluttier, sexier sister. I'm loving it. 

To sum it up: 

I AM SHOOK :kisses:

8 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

The slow motion walking was very boys music video.

this is her best video since work *****. The milk lickingggggg

from the preview i got boys vibes.

then watching the video i was like ooo very boys/prerogative feeling. that strut made me think of britneys boys next to the pool so much.

No product placement, sharp dancing, slow-mo walks, ****-staring-into-the-camera, high fashion, classy, milk licking, table crawling, practically breastfeeding Tinashe, looking confident and happy, WHATS NOT TO LOVE!!! 

Thank you thank you thank you Britney!!! :pumped:

These are some of the best outfits she's ever worn in her entire career. These looks are killing me.

Things I'm slayed by (everything)

-The queen arrives in style with a beautiful red coat and dress. Gaga fans outside playing with fire

-***** wears a Spiked gold choker while she crawls like a vixen to her daddy. She licks his plate (I Love Rock N Roll Teas)

- Every scene in that Blue crop top and skirt in the lighting room

-Her gorgeous makeup in every scene

-The queen cuddling and caressing Tinashe. Tinashe laying in between Britney's legs:shake:

-NO TACKY *** OUT OF PLACE PRODUCT PLACEMENT

Archived