Britney Spears And Tinashe Are **** Seductresses In The "Slumber Party" Music Video

Jordan Miller

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

I still can't point out, the scene where she's crawling on the table, it reminds me of a past Britney but I can't figure out which era or which picture or video or what, and it's driving me crazy lol

She looks so good with the blue outfit :donewithit:

You're thinking of the I Love Rock n Roll video

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Cm3ogFQLCmM/S7YDkkHDyvI/AAAAAAAABbE/Ow7-LodB0IE/s1600/rockhd.JPG

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Body ache said:

They changed this song a little bit. They kept Britney's second part of the second verse and they took out her pitching vocals on the last chorus. Theres so many versions of this song yall. :quirkney:

I liked this one the best, tbh. This is what they should have gone with from the get-go. I like what we got as well because I am a fan of both, but there was an actual melding and meshing of voices in this one. It was beautiful.

wowowowowoow im think im gona cry or *** im not sure,  the video exceeded all my expectations, beautifull as hell, **** amazing body, the first dance it is amazing, tinashe and her..... **** when she lick the milk from the table im spechless!!!! best video in years!!!!!

this single need to be number one :mybodyisready::mybodyisready::mybodyisready::mybodyisready::mybodyisready::mybodyisready::mybodyisready::mybodyisready::mybodyisready:

4 minutes ago, Body ache said:

They changed this song a little bit. They kept Britney's second part of the second verse and they took out her pitching vocals on the last chorus. Theres so many versions of this song yall. :quirkney:

I'm so happy they did that, when it was just Tinashe it sounded a bit empty at the "Double, triple" part 

6 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I still can't point out, the scene where she's crawling on the table, it reminds me of a past Britney but I can't figure out which era or which picture or video or what, and it's driving me crazy lol

She looks so good with the blue outfit :donewithit:

I Love Rock n Roll. she crawled and licked up oil from a amp

Archived