Britney Spears And Tinashe Are **** Seductresses In The "Slumber Party" Music Video

Jordan Miller

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But honestly why are people justifying those actions? Just because other fans are that doesnt mean we should. I hate how people demand things like they deserve it. 

I remember in an interview a reporter mentioned that she had one of the most demanding fans around and how does she deal with it. Thats embarassing, I dont want to be compared to the likes of the one directioners. :zoomzoom:

24 minutes ago, RafaelSpears said:

Don't know whats the point of the thread when SP mv is about to release in any minutes from now. Lol but yeah I agree, but the Britney shade is not necessary. And wrong timing for this thread.

I am speaking the truth. I love Britney more than life but im not a blind fan.

SHE'S HAVING FUN, MY FAVE MOMENTS ARE JUST HER AND TINASHE DANCING HAVING FUN SHE IS HAPPY AGAIN I CAN'T I'M SO HAPPY FOR HER I HOPE THIS GOES BIG, AFTER EVERYTHING MAKE ME MV AND EVERYTHING THIS ERA I AM IN TEARS, HER DANCING THE CHOREOGRAPHY AND HER SMILE HER SMILE IS WHAT MAKES IT FOR ME I AM SCREAMING THROUGH TEARS SOMEBODY HOLD ME I'M SLAYED 

Archived