Britney Spears And Tinashe Are **** Seductresses In The "Slumber Party" Music Video

Jordan Miller

2 hours ago, fucknfurter said:

Oops has a plot. You're right that it doesn't make sense with the song, but it has one.

That's your opinion, and that's fine. But I still think SP is tons better than WB.

if Work ***** had less of '3seconds scenes' or better edition, it could be at Slumber Party level, let's face it.

Work ***** and Slumber Party are her best videos after her breakdown, we cannot deny that. 

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Maryy said:

if Work ***** had less of '3seconds scenes' or better edition, it could be at Slumber Party level, let's face it.

Work ***** and Slumber Party are her best videos after her breakdown, we cannot deny that. 

I don't even know if it would have been better had she/her team not had it cut up here and there because of it being too ******, but I suspect it would have had more of a plot, and it would have been fine, yes. And tbh, I think Womanizer and Circus shouldn't ignored if we're going there.

Archived