Britney Spears And Tinashe Are **** Seductresses In The "Slumber Party" Music Video

Jordan Miller

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Rodrigo Nalerio said:

I have hope for this performance :giggleney:

:crying1: im a crazy obsessed britney spears fan. when exhale gets boring, i google britney spears keyword. i just googled it an hour ago and a lot of AMAs related news showed up. some ven said shes donna perform tonight :crying2: if she does that im not gonna complain if she releases radar as last single from glory again

3 minutes ago, hibiscus.berry.TEA said:

She really shouldn't let this opportunity slip through her hands, but I have little hope we'll get a surprise performance tbh.

if she doesnt, promor period wave 2 is gonna happen in December anyway, we gotta hold on. they shouldnt mess this up, GP has never paid this much attention to her since Circus

On 11/19/2016 at 5:34 PM, fucknfurter said:

:thetea::thetea:

Like, listen.... I get the excitement from WB y'all are talking about, we did think Danceney was back... but she really wasn't, was she? There's no real plot line to the video, so on.... SP's concept may be simple, but it's there and it works, and we know she's dancing again as compared to the BJ era.

Not sorry.

videos don't need a plot... 3 didn't have a plot, oops didn't really have a plot... doesn't even make sense w/ the song, gimme more no plot, etc

8 hours ago, 3isacharm said:

videos don't need a plot... 3 didn't have a plot, oops didn't really have a plot... doesn't even make sense w/ the song, gimme more no plot, etc

Oops has a plot. You're right that it doesn't make sense with the song, but it has one.

That's your opinion, and that's fine. But I still think SP is tons better than WB.

2 hours ago, fucknfurter said:

Oops has a plot. You're right that it doesn't make sense with the song, but it has one.

That's your opinion, and that's fine. But I still think SP is tons better than WB.

if Work ***** had less of '3seconds scenes' or better edition, it could be at Slumber Party level, let's face it.

Work ***** and Slumber Party are her best videos after her breakdown, we cannot deny that. 

Just now, Maryy said:

if Work ***** had less of '3seconds scenes' or better edition, it could be at Slumber Party level, let's face it.

Work ***** and Slumber Party are her best videos after her breakdown, we cannot deny that. 

I don't even know if it would have been better had she/her team not had it cut up here and there because of it being too ******, but I suspect it would have had more of a plot, and it would have been fine, yes. And tbh, I think Womanizer and Circus shouldn't ignored if we're going there.

Archived