Britney Spears And Tinashe Are **** Seductresses In The "Slumber Party" Music Video

Jordan Miller

i don't like sp mv .

sorry y'all , just not feeling it. hope it does well. 

I'm kinda tired of seeing mixtures of her old mvs.

overprotected +  anticipating + dlmbtlk   = make me 

my prerogative+boys=slumber party

like i said , i hope it does well.

and we got her old lips on mtv vmas but she's determined to look like a blonde version of kardashians.

and also , this mv is not good enough for a second single when your first didn't do well..

waiting for the next one.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"and also , this mv is not good enough for a second single when your first didn't do well.." I'm sorry, what? It's not good enough? So ungrateful. This video has no product placement, a good amount of choreo, beauty shots, outfit changes, interesting location and fantastic cinematic shots, what do you want? 

2 minutes ago, ToxicVibes said:

"and also , this mv is not good enough for a second single when your first didn't do well.." I'm sorry, what? It's not good enough? So ungrateful. This video has no product placement, a good amount of choreo, beauty shots, outfit changes, interesting location and fantastic cinematic shots, what do you want? 

originality.

13 minutes ago, Pop Sensation said:

i don't like sp mv .

and we got her old lips on mtv vmas but she's determined to look like a blonde version of kardashians.

and also , this mv is not good enough for a second single when your first didn't do well..

I kinda agree with you. Not that I don't think it's a good video but still don't understand why people are so impressed about it. Is nothing special and different from everything she already did in the past.

im not saying is not good, the scenes are nice, the clothes and the dance are ok, but there's no WOW Factor for me.

And about her lips, i just feel bad that she doesnt look like herself anymore.

11 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Really ? : 0

I'm surprised cause the video is obviously excellent. Well, we all have different taste but now that's a Britney video ! They did an amazing job with this one

idk , just not feeling it sweety.

2 minutes ago, mr-photogenic said:

Pop Sensation

• Nothing Britney Spears does could suck.

:saycheese:

I don't remember writing an unfair critisim.And I'm not insulting britney. 

Some of y'all don't know what is blunt critism , bullying vs honest oppinion. I just don't like it. It's not good enough for my taste.It's nothing I didn't see already.

31 minutes ago, Pop Sensation said:

i don't like sp mv .

Anticipating had a Music Video? :lostney:

Archived