Britney Spears And Tinashe Are **** Seductresses In The "Slumber Party" Music Video

Jordan Miller

• Leader
brit-slumber-vid

We ain't gonna sleep tonight!

Britney Spears and Tinashe premiered their glamorous new music video for "Slumber Party," the second official cut off the princess of pop's recent studio album, Glory.

Glorious, indeed.

After the nagging controversy following Britney since the "Make Me" 2.0 music video, the Piece Of Me singer finally made things right. She enlisted R&B crooner and self-proclaimed super-fan Tinashe (who is definitely not wigless and dead) for a remix of the track, which replaced the solo version on all major streaming platforms and not-so-secretly shot a visual for the track with director Colin Tilley, who directed music videos for Justin Bieber ("All That Matters"), Fergie ("M.I.L.F. $"), Nicki Minaj ("Anaconda"), Cheryl Cole ("Crazy Stupid Love"), Rita Ora ("Body On Me") and many more.

Tossing high heels, crawling on all fours on a table, stylized choreography, everything about the "Slumber Party" music video feels like a luxurious blend of high fashion and Victoria's Secret. Britney describes the video as a "younger 'Eyes Wide Shut,’" adding: "it's kind of a little risqué. It's ****. It's very moody.”

Watch here:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

let's keep it real and don't get the expectations too high.

i think it will be very IUSA and that's it.

hoping for the best

but i gotta say one thing: she's beautiful in the picture they released. i was really in shock, her face is just like 2003ney and very much out of a ITZ music video! i think she will be killing beautiful. and even tho i am vert positive (and did like the ft.) i gotta say... it would be much better with britney alone :(

BUT WHATEVER, THE SONG IS DOPE, THE VISUALS ARE DOPE, I WANT IT!

Spoiler

and by the way, i think we about to have the best looking single covers era :wannadie:

1 hour ago, it's so much Better said:

let's keep it real and don't get the expectations too high.

i think it will be very IUSA and that's it.

hoping for the best

but i gotta say one thing: she's beautiful in the picture they released. i was really in shock, her face is just like 2003ney and very much out of a ITZ music video! i think she will be killing beautiful. and even tho i am vert positive (and did like the ft.) i gotta say... it would be much better with britney alone :(

BUT WHATEVER, THE SONG IS DOPE, THE VISUALS ARE DOPE, I WANT IT!

Reveal hidden contents

and by the way, i think we about to have the best looking single covers era :wannadie:

if it's gonna be very IUSA then it will be JUST AMAZING! :mhmsureny: we wish, tbh. 

why are you saying it like that? :mhmsureny:

Counts as a track sale for the recording week starting Friday. We get so busy focusing on the major things like radio requests and streaming that we forget that buying the music video once is just as strong as each of us streaming the video 1500 times (or whatver the amount is) to equal one track sale. 

Get ready on Friday to request radio and to stream audio on apple music, spotify, youtube, and googleplay...and to stream the video on vevo/youtube, in addition to buying! We can make this a hit guys! 

Archived