Tinashe called Britney Godney

Lou M. Taylor

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really liked Tinashe's music when she just hit then scene, girl has loads of talent, I'm soo happy she was on SP.  I knew she would give it her all.  She is such a sweet girl. 

The video of Tinashe dancing to Britney whilst stuck in traffic (she got out of the car and danced for everyone to see) just shows me how much of a fan she is.

15 minutes ago, Ant 'Opz' said:

Really liked Tinashe's music when she just hit then scene, girl has loads of talent, I'm soo happy she was on SP.  I knew she would give it her all.  She is such a sweet girl. 

The video of Tinashe dancing to Britney whilst stuck in traffic (she got out of the car and danced for everyone to see) just shows me how much of a fan she is.

You reminded me of that tunnel performance!! Let me post it so the Army can see it :meltdown:

I know that my opinion is unpopular but for me Tinashe lacks the XFactor and the star quality.She looks just like a random basic dancer next to Britney.Her performances have nothing interesting.I think she will only manage do a little lower career than Ciara's tbh.I will be happy if she proves me wrong tho cause she seems a sweet nice girl.
I also don't like the fact that she acts like a 12 year old groupie.I would like her to be a little more professional like Britney was when she met her idols Madonna and Michael.

I went to see Tinashe Superlove and I see a lot of comments saying "Slumber Party brought me here" or "Thank you Britney for introduce Tinashe to my world" :awww:

I love how she is having a lot of views because of Slumber Party, I see really good comments and saying how surprised they are because of her voice, her dance moves and her charisma, I think she deserves it, I love this girl!:bigkiss:

Get it girl :werk:

Archived