Original make me video with sound?

nicest guy on exhale

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Sweetie, please post the video you saw before these hyenas tear you apart. :jackk: 

Its not the original video, it is just all the clips I am assuming.  There is just no sound, and I would like to see with sound.  There are scenes I have not seen before because I am not on here  alot lately.  I am sure everyone on here has seen all of the scenes.  I just want to hear it with sound.  everything has been removed from youtube =(

4 minutes ago, nicest guy on exhale said:

Its not the original video, it is just all the clips I am assuming.  There is just no sound, and I would like to see with sound.  There are scenes I have not seen before because I am not on here  alot lately.  I am sure everyone on here has seen all of the scenes.  I just want to hear it with sound.  everything has been removed from youtube =(

Ahhh ok.

9 minutes ago, AaliyahNation1979 said:

Welcome back Christney. :tiffeyeroll:

It's not Chrisnay. It's someone who's not on here a lot, so they haven't seen the entire leaked video the rest of us have seen. :lessons:

Do you have links? :gloria: I don't 'cause I didn't give two ***** about that original video.

9 minutes ago, nicest guy on exhale said:

I missed you

<3 

5 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Ahhh ok.

It's not Chrisnay. It's someone who's not on here a lot, so they haven't seen the entire leaked video the rest of us have seen. :lessons:

Do you have links? :gloria: I don't 'cause I didn't give two ***** about that original video.

I just wanted to see it.  Yea I am really busy with work, etc and Im old now.  Usually I browse Reddit these days, haha. But I am so excited for this new video!!

1 minute ago, - Kyle - said:

I missed you

<3 

Hows it going :carpoolney:

2 minutes ago, nicest guy on exhale said:

I just wanted to see it.  Yea I am really busy with work, etc and Im old now.  Usually I browse Reddit these days, haha. But I am so excited for this new video!!

Hows it going :carpoolney:

I missed you, sis. I never go on Facebook anymore so I don't see you. You still selling fancy fridges? I could probably buy one for you in exchange for making you feel young again. :thirsty: 

Archived