Watch A Preview Of Britney Spears And Tinashe's "Slumber Party" Music Video

Jordan Miller

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, RedCarpet said:

so they will watch it next day in the morning :weirdmeout: it's 2016 u don't have to stay and wait.. u can watch it all the time on vevo :weirdmeout:

I know that. But timing makes a difference with impact and buzz. If she were in her prime maybe it wouldn't make a difference, but it would've made more sense to release it in the afternoon in the US. A lot of the hype will die down Friday.

5 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

It's very early, and a lot of people have work and school at 8am Friday. Maybe I would understand Saturday morning at 3am, but this is dumb.

**** off tho, we're getting a new video, USA is not the only country in the world darling, 3 am in the US can be like 3 pm in Australia or whatever. :byebitch:

1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

I know that. But timing makes a difference with impact and buzz. If she were in her prime maybe it wouldn't make a difference, but it would've made more sense to release it in the afternoon in the US. A lot of the hype will die down Friday.

it's even better. 

It will be all over the internet till morning in US.. imagine if they release it afternoon on friday. newses about it would appear around evening, friday night no1 cares about internet, everyone's out... 

I feel like they want to do new things.. first of all not uploading the audio on youtube and now they will release the video when US people are dreaming... weird 

But if they will have good results, everyone will notice and will try it too, as it was with the residency :squintney:

Archived