Watch A Preview Of Britney Spears And Tinashe's "Slumber Party" Music Video

Jordan Miller

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, PieceofBritney said:

It's so weird of all her music videos, make me's has to become an album cover! 

i just don't complain about that because she is just amazingly beautiful in the video. the problem is the storyline and the poor sense of it. but i like de cover, judge me world. (but i would certainly prefer other photos... specially if they were from the photoshoot o make me cover, i'm just saying that i don't hate it, and even like it)

5 minutes ago, it's so much Better said:

i just don't complain about that because she is just amazingly beautiful in the video. the problem is the storyline and the poor sense of it. but i like de cover, judge me world. (but i would certainly prefer other photos... specially if they were from the photoshoot o make me cover, i'm just saying that i don't hate it, and even like it)

I know I like it too. Didn't at first but now I do. Blackout will remain my favorite cover. I love the print on the cd!

5 minutes ago, it's so much Better said:

i remeber the awful meltdown of blackout's cover. exhale and all fans all over the world were INSANE. and now it's just SO iconic. i love it too. my favorite, definetely.

I buy a Blackout cd every new country I go to, instead of buying something from the country! I write the city name and date inside the cover. 

Archived