Newly-Engaged Ricky Martin Announces Las Vegas Residency

Jordan Miller

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I love Ricky with a passion, but I'm not here for him being inspired by Britney's lack of touring. :byebitch:

His man is definitely hot for us average gays, but he's not hot enough for the god that is Ricky. :meltdown:

And how dare he get married to anyone but me? :gloss:

I love him too, I remember wanted to be like him since I was little. I saw him live last year, I was so drunk and it was one of the best nights of my life :liberatedaf:

Some people marry for love, poor you people who are over here calling him ugly and not good enough for Ricky but gets to plow that **** piece of *** every night. :feelingmyself::saycheese:

also I wonder why he was so nervous! I literally watched the sweat drop from his forehead. 

I've always loved Ricky, I had the biggest crush on him when he came out with shake your bon bon. Nice to see he's aged like a fine wine.

16 minutes ago, Iamcharlesbass said:

I love him too, I remember wanted to be like him since I was little. I saw him live last year, I was so drunk and it was one of the best nights of my life :liberatedaf:

I was so mad 'cause he was performing like 30 minutes from me but I couldn't afford to go. :crying1: 

6 minutes ago, Derrick said:

Some people marry for love, poor you people who are over here calling him ugly and not good enough for Ricky but gets to plow that **** piece of *** every night. :feelingmyself::saycheese:

also I wonder why he was so nervous! I literally watched the sweat drop from his forehead. 

I've always loved Ricky, I had the biggest crush on him when he came out with shake your bon bon. Nice to see he's aged like a fine wine.

I think his man is **** as hell. He's just not as **** as Ricky himself. :yaknow: Then again, few people are. :queenflopga: 

8 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

He's had his moments, though. Have you seen the music videos for Loaded or I Don't Care? He gives off the same kind of dancer teases that OLLney did, and look at what she served us just two months later. :byebitch:

Lol yeah, I did, I mean, he's had that kind of moments here and there but he's never been about that, he's more about charisma, uniqueness, nerve and talent :forkit:

Archived