So Britney is the highest selling..

radar89

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, PieceofBritney said:

omg I know naughty girl to that cigar thing at the beginning is so memorable. 

Cigar thing? You mean the super hiiigh ****** notes she does frequently in the song?

I got that part stuck in my head since I was a kid. Kinda like the Slave chorus. I didn't know where they were from until I grew up.

For a supposedly innocent mind, my child brain stored a lot of ****** sounding hooks :decisions:

6 minutes ago, button said:

Cigar thing? You mean the super hiiigh ****** notes she does frequently in the song?

I got that part stuck in my head since I was a kid. Kinda like the Slave chorus. I didn't know where they were from until I grew up.

For a supposedly innocent mind, my child brain stored a lot of ****** sounding hooks :decisions:

the very moment it stars lol they cut a cigar lol I don't know why I can never forget that beginning! 

1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

All their ***** literally does is shake her cellulite *** around like she had one too many RedBulls and whips that messy weave around. Her choreo ain't complex.

lmao it really does bother me when I go watch Rhythm Nation video on youtube and there are ******* in the comments saying "omg Janet was the Beyonce of the 80's" or "Beyonce means to us what Janet used to mean to us"

It's probably bait but oh boy it makes me wanna punch somebody on the faceHARD

Archived