So Britney is the highest selling..

radar89

46 minutes ago, Jeansus Spears said:

The hives are always been brave to every stans even if they aint got no receipt 

I saw it on twitter yesterday, they come for Janet :nyheadache:

They came for Janet? :ohnoney:

Lord, I'd feel secondhand embarrassment for them if I thought they had a shred of shame.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, JKW said:

Bullshit. :nonono:

This isn't an all time list, nor is it saying Britney is the best selling artist of the last 1000 years.

She is the best selling artist of the millenium we're living in (2000 onwards), that's why Madonna is below her if you're wondering about that. On the all time list, Britney would be below Madonna, Mariah, Celine, Whitney and Barbra (she's #6) but the bulk of their sales was in the past millenium (1000-1999) so Britney is at the top in this one so far. (2000-2999 so this millenium includes everything starting from Oops...! I did it again)

Where is the bullshit? :receipts2:

4 minutes ago, A.D. said:

I love Beyoncé but it's so sad how one of the best artists currently out there has such a hateful and aggressive fanbase :byebitch:

Still doesn't take away the fact the Army needs to stop treating her as if she's disrespected Britney the same way JT or X-Tuna have :angietea:

You know the Army goes after her because of her success, though. I feel marginally bad for my judgement on Bey's dancing compared to Janet's, hence why I said I had to stop, but the Hive are obnoxious and lose her fans in the long run with their sycophantic, militant behavior. I'll never feel bad for ragging on them. :mhm:

Just now, A.D. said:

I wasn't asking anyone to feel bad for them, let's not forget those racist remarks they made to Britney saying that a "white girl should not be reviewing Lemonade" :forkit: HOWEVER, people need to realize there's a huge difference between that demented fanbase and Beyoncé. Bey herself is a hard-working woman who does her best to expand her target audience hence why she's still vastly sucessfull to this day. She's not settling for playing safe and sound and is willing to push the envelope. It's normal to feel jealous that she's doing way better on the charts these past few years than Britney. That being said, making nasty remarks about her skin tone or accusing her of having faked a pregnancy or being a horrible mother to Blue Ivy like some members here have done it is stooping to the same level of the Hive :byebitch:

Well, agreed there.

5 minutes ago, A.D. said:

I haven't seen as many pointless threads bashing her or certain ******* calling her "Bey-boon" so either the mods have done something or people have grown :mhm:

P.S. - I wasn't meant to come out as aggressive so forgive me if I went overboard, just sick and tired of Beyoncé bashing...like, she went to POM and all :verycool:

True. And no, you didn't, lol. It was understandable, I just didn't have much to say because ultimately I agree.

Just now, A.D. said:

Her choreography isn't impressive, that I agree with. But it's fun to watch on stage and much better than her early routines but even 2016ney surpasses her in terms of versitality. Beyoncé could never do this:

l3vR8e52KJ210D29y.gif

Agreed. I just can't believe her fanbase came for Janet's when Janet is one of their idol's inspirations. Of Bey's stage show, the dancing is the weakest point. She knows how to keep it entertaining, but it still is the weakest point. They really need to stop coming after other entertainers/artists in general, but that's one subject they've got no right to take shots at anyone else for.

42 minutes ago, A.D. said:

Her choreography isn't impressive, that I agree with. But it's fun to watch on stage and much better than her early routines but even 2016ney surpasses her in terms of versitality. Beyoncé could never do this:

l3vR8e52KJ210D29y.gif

It's very true. I can't tell her choreos apart, they all look the same. Beyonce just make it seem like she is doing something complex....

1 hour ago, A.D. said:

I wasn't asking anyone to feel bad for them, let's not forget those racist remarks they made to Britney saying that a "white girl should not be reviewing Lemonade" :forkit: HOWEVER, people need to realize there's a huge difference between that demented fanbase and Beyoncé. Bey herself is a hard-working woman who does her best to expand her target audience hence why she's still vastly sucessfull to this day. She's not settling for playing safe and sound and is willing to push the envelope. It's normal to feel jealous that she's doing way better on the charts these past few years than Britney. That being said, making nasty remarks about her skin tone or accusing her of having faked a pregnancy or being a horrible mother to Blue Ivy like some members here have done it is stooping to the same level of the Hive :byebitch:

She did fake that pregnancy though. :beysip:

Archived