Stephen Amell has started a promotion for the PCA already

timito

I love Stephen, but he is in a category with Britney, the social media one. He has already started to promote himself in a bit of a selfish way for people to vote for him. 

Previously he wrote :

"I got nominated for a People's Choice Awards and the other four nominees are Lady Gaga, Shakira, Kim Kardashian West & Britney Spears?!?!?!?! Can we win? I might want to win.

EDIT: The category is Favorite Social Media Celebrity! This is awesome."

We have to beat him. So gather Barmy and start voting for Brit :P 

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Applejack said:

who tf is stephen amell :ponderney:

He is from a TV show called Arrow. To be honest he is really cool and he constantly makes live videos on FB and is always present there. But I want Britney to win :D 

3 minutes ago, How I Roll said:

How do i vote ?

Go to this. It's really easy just click on the pic which you want to vote for :) 

https://vote.peopleschoice.com/#!/home/all

10 minutes ago, Kamikazee said:

Tbh he deserves to win :gloria:

I'll be happy as long as it's him or Britney

Yeah you have a point. If she looses I hope it's to him. And if she won't be there if she has a show then maybe Better him, I know he will be very happy to have it. 

3 minutes ago, timito said:

Yeah you have a point. If she looses I hope it's to him. And if she won't be there if she has a show then maybe Better him, I know he will be very happy to have it. 

Yeah, he's so cute and down to earth. He is so interactive with his fans on social media. He responded to two my messages already. :gloria:

Archived