Poll: Femme Fatale Tour DVD vs. Apple Music Festival Recording?

Gambler

Femme Fatale Tour vs. Apple Music Festival Recording  

84 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, lali92 said:

Also it was in every other way.:idkney:

Yea .. I give credits to the FF dvd only for the concepto (with interlude videos) and the pre-recorded vocals ... but the dubbed audio with silence public its a mess ... Apple festival was CD vocals but with the people singing along to OIDIA ... it was the heaven :donewithit:

2 minutes ago, ukfan said:

I like the FF dvd, Β it's a great show but I really like the interaction with the crowd in Apple festival so I probably prefer that. Β We do need a official dvd of POM one day! Β 

What show opening do you prefer, Β the one with the orb?? Β 

maxresdefault.jpg

Or the smokey entrance?? Β 

Lcx7xPJ9.jpg

Β 

Β 

The orb had visual impact, but the new entrance has a better music intro and britney moving her hips along to that intro .. :donewithit:

13 minutes ago, ukfan said:

I like the FF dvd, but I really like the interaction with the crowd in Apple festival so I Β prefer that. Β We do need a official dvd of POM one day! Β 

What show opening do you prefer, Β the one with the orb?? Β 

maxresdefault.jpg

Or the smokey entrance?? Β 

Lcx7xPJ9.jpg

Β 

definitely smokeney, more fierce and mysterious :mhm:Β combined with the french person speaking in the background, its perfect, the orb has nothing on itΒ 

Where can I even watch the Apple Music Festival without downloading ******* Apple Music?? It makes me put in my credit card number to get a free account. Β That's not happening. Β I want to see it, but I'm not interested in downloading Apple Music. Β I would rather just stream the concert. Β Is it on any streaming services?

Archived