I'm Thinking For Her 20th Anniversary She Should..

OCBoy1985

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, jokobitch said:

I don't want her to perform at the super bowl she would be crucified after for lip syncing and stiff off beat dancing. She needs to get her and her team of people together and people need to tell her she's gotta step it up with her performances before she ruins her legacy.

Clearly you have no idea everyone lips at the Super Bowl no one ever does it live and in fact the NFL will encourage you to do so ... Whitney Houston even lipped and so did Prince.

6 hours ago, MX3 said:

i secretly hope Gaga cancels her super bowl performance over political outrage and they bring britney in WHHHAAAAT

Britney was in the running and was about to sign the deal however it's rumored that Gaga team paid like 5M to the NFL so yea!

I don't think she's ready yet 2018/2019 would be better and give her some more time to keep performing outside of Vegas and to perfect her performance skills!

A retrospective documentary with a good director (Francis Lawrence or someone who made an iconic vid of hers) talk about the music/videos/good and bad side of superstardom Etc. disc 2 with remastered music videos of hers. Maybe part of the special can include performances of her fav songs and new ones

6 hours ago, justkeepdoingit said:

+ release an updated blu-ray with all of her music videos AND release all of her albums on vinyl. 

6 hours ago, Hispanicney said:

I think she should release a 20 track B-Side album with songs from each album that didn't make the cut and haven't leak. Didn't Max Martin said him and Britney recorded 10 other songs that didn't make it to Baby One More Time and that Britney recorded over 30 songs for Oops?

Maybe not all the songs but yeah a song from each era and then a few new ones. 

20 minutes ago, Electro World said:

For the 20th anniversary for BOMT, we should get a reissue of the album that include some but preferably all the cut songs from the album like I'm So Curious and Luv The Hurt Away. :howiroll:

I swear to god if all we get is a measly tweet I will be pressed :bigtime:

Isn't those songs on TSC?

i wouldnt say working with all those producers shes worked with many times before would be reinventing herself. If anything she reinvented herself with Glory more than any of those people mentioned would do for her.

For a classic britney hit, yes. For something new and fresh, she should stay away from all of them. 

She should release an album of unreleased material for her 20th anniversary or even better a boxset of all of her studio albums that has a bonus disc of unreleased......it could be like TSC the album boxset could be the deluxe and the disc of unreleased alone could be the standard. I think 20 years is the right time to do a compilation of unreleased material!

12 hours ago, OCBoy1985 said:

Get Max Martin, Pharrell, Bloodshy and Avant, Danja & his crew (Marcella & Keri Hilson) and JT & Timbaland in the studio and do something that she has never done before she needs to reinvent herself as a artist and performer!

Also book the Super Bowl and announce your WORLD Tour the next day after on some morning show! 

I think something along those lines would be perfect for B10 and her 20th anniversary and it would make sense for her and Max getting back together for her 20th Anniversary!

Would U be here for this?

so perfect but know her team, we can only dream :crying2:

It'll be neat if Britney does an album where she gets back together with the producers/writers of her hits and re-works them to where they feel current and change the lyrics up a bit, too, along with 3-4 brand new songs. She should release the album in November/December, along with a Super Bowl announcement, hyping it up as "Britney Spears celebrates her 20 year career." Then announce a world-tour that evening with a commercial saying "Britney Spears is back at an arena near you this summer. Tickets on sale at midnight." She can do a surprise release of a full-length album with new songs, as a "treat to her fans" in September and then announce extended dates to the tour. At the end of the tour, she can announce a limited engagement in Vegas with the hype around "Britney is back in Vegas!" 

17 hours ago, jokobitch said:

I don't want her to perform at the super bowl she would be crucified after for lip syncing and stiff off beat dancing. She needs to get her and her team of people together and people need to tell her she's gotta step it up with her performances before she ruins her legacy.

It's a little too late for that thank goodness she redeemed herself with the music :shameless:

Archived