What were you doing when _______ was released?

Body ache

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, KeepOnRockin' said:

Well since we aren't given any specific details I'm just going to fill it in myself!

What were you doing when In The Zone was released?

I was probably at home trying to fix my shitty dial-up to find more information about the album online.

How times have changed :blaughing:

Interesting. But well are you sure that's what op means? Lbr her username is body ache, it must have something to do with the releases in BJ era :idkney:

30 minutes ago, KeepOnRockin' said:

Well since we aren't given any specific details I'm just going to fill it in myself!

I was probably at home trying to fix my shitty dial-up to find more information about the album online.

Oh I had dial up connection then lol I just checked whenever I could and when I found out about in the zone it took me a while to actually be able to listen to it. I remember me against the music lol it took me forever to download a freakin track. (I lived in a country where they didn't sell music. )

When Hold It Against Me was released, I was home on break from college my freshman year, and I was going to pick up my little brother from school and I heard it on the radio, and I was so excited that I went to turn it up and drove right into a ditch in front of my old high school. I had to get pulled out by a truck. It was the only time I ever went back after I graduated. SO EMBARRASSING

2 hours ago, KeepOnRockin' said:

It was the first Britney album I had in advance, I remember it leaked like a week before and a friend gave it to me, I was so excited and I loved it to death... Obviously I rushed to buy it the second it came out :comingthru:

Archived