Spanish program being SO disrepectful with Britney

ImASlaveForYou

4 minutes ago, BSfemme said:

i'm spanish. havent seen the video. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED? are they outta their minds? uuuuughhhhhhh!!!! im so mad. who were the hosts talking bout britney? i'll find them and we can all drag them individually, **** them. this show is so annoying and very unprofessional, never liked them anyway.

There was a blonde blue-eyed girl in the thumbnail of the video

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, BSfemme said:

i'm spanish. havent seen the video. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED? are they outta their minds? uuuuughhhhhhh!!!! im so mad. who were the hosts talking bout britney? i'll find them and we can all drag them individually, **** them. this show is so annoying and very unprofessional, never liked them anyway.

Their twitters are cristinabosca, srcastelo, iggyrubin and jponcerivero.

The men were the ones that insulted britney more, but every single one of them did. It was really painful to see the video.

1 hour ago, fucknfurter said:

So did Spanish fans get the video set private? What happened with this? 

Yeah and they apologized on twitter 

On 12/11/2016 at 9:22 PM, Dynasty said:

I'm stating the facts, none of it is a lie, and while you think its something to be ashamed of, I don't. Every country in this world had its ups and downs and Spain is no exception, however what is something to be ashamed of is, instead of trying to fix all the problems, they are focusing on Britneys behaviour from 10 years ago :mhm: 

IA with you and I'm from this flop country, but everything you're talking about should be handled and fixed by other people, not by a flop Internet show, I mean, it's not like the Spanish government is discussing Britney stuff in parliament, it's just a stupid show talking **** about celebrities, as usual lol

Archived