Spanish program being SO disrepectful with Britney

ImASlaveForYou

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Dynasty said:

It's not like Spain and its people have more important matter to discuss, like their economy collapsing, standard dropping to the level of ******* Bulgaria and unemployment rate in youth over 46% , no, everything is perfect in their land so discussing Britney is the only thing they should do :nothavingit::nothavingit:

**** you for dragging my country into this u ******

7 minutes ago, Soni said:

**** you for dragging my country into this u ******

I'm stating the facts, none of it is a lie, and while you think its something to be ashamed of, I don't. Every country in this world had its ups and downs and Spain is no exception, however what is something to be ashamed of is, instead of trying to fix all the problems, they are focusing on Britneys behaviour from 10 years ago :mhm: 

Just now, Dynasty said:

I'm stating the facts, none of it is a lie, and while you think its something to be ashamed of, I don't. Every country in this world had its ups and downs and Spain is no exception, however what is something to be ashamed of is, instead of trying to fix all the problems, they are focusing on Britneys behaviour from 10 years ago :mhm: 

push someone down to lift someone up logic :sofedup:

2 hours ago, EzekielJean said:

Things like these and corruption will never make me feel proud of being spanish:embarrassney:

2 hours ago, ImASlaveForYou said:

I don't know why I can't edit the main post but...

THEY HAVE DELETED THE VIDEO GUYS, AFTER #VodafoneYuCancelled WAS TT FOR NEARLY 2 HOURS (AND STILL IS). SLAY!!!

2 hours ago, Mantequilla said:

I would understand it if it was a video made by a random person, but a "serious" show posting something like this, talking **** and lies about an artist, just because?... So unprofessional. I wouldn't want my company to be associated with something so stupid. 

1 hour ago, ImASlaveForYou said:

They ****** with the wrong fanbase LOL

1 hour ago, Wetney said:

They apologized. But seriously why even bother hating on her:sickofu:

1 hour ago, troubleguy said:

i see no chance for no seas cortes to be single  :nothavingit:

I LOVE THIS FANBASE :mhm: :crying4::crying1: 

It's not like Spain and its people have more important matter to discuss, like their economy collapsing, standard dropping to the level of ******* Bulgaria and unemployment rate in youth over 46% , no, everything is perfect in their land so discussing Britney is the only thing they should do :nothavingit::nothavingit:

Uhm, you must be living in heaven to talk about a country like that. Sure.

"it wasnt out intention to offend anyone" yet they called her a **** head, *****, drunker, bad mother, talentless **** etc. uhm wtf? I dont think that phrase means what they think it means, *******.

I was about to say this. A serious channel shouldn't be talking about her like that, especially if they don't even keep up with her and are basing it on tabloids from 10 years ago. They shouldn't be saying those things about anyone, actually. 

4 hours ago, Dynasty said:

Thanks for reminding :tiffsniffle:

5 hours ago, Dynasty said:

nzg8wroevpgj.gif

i'm spanish. havent seen the video. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED? are they outta their minds? uuuuughhhhhhh!!!! im so mad. who were the hosts talking bout britney? i'll find them and we can all drag them individually, **** them. this show is so annoying and very unprofessional, never liked them anyway.

Archived