Do you think Britney will give vocal lessons one day?

Delicious Pork Chops

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, WilderWein said:

BTW i really cant stand Xtina's voice. great for her she can do so much with it and she's sure a great teacher for that subject, but i dont find her sound nice on the ears and rather annoying. i cant help it. i cant get through a video like that. her attitude never helps either. she's not nice.

I agree with you. I guess that's why Xtina VS Britney was a thing, some people preferred a singing voice over being a better performer. I also prefer Britney's voice, there is something special in the sound of it for me. 

5 hours ago, WilderWein said:

BTW i really cant stand Xtina's voice. great for her she can do so much with it and she's sure a great teacher for that subject, but i dont find her sound nice on the ears and rather annoying. i cant help it. i cant get through a video like that. her attitude never helps either. she's not nice.

You think Christina could be a good voice teacher :orangu: she screams and not even singing and let's not talk about her belts :rihclap: 

21 hours ago, PieceofBritney said:

I agree with you. I guess that's why Xtina VS Britney was a thing, some people preferred a singing voice over being a better performer. I also prefer Britney's voice, there is something special in the sound of it for me. 

Britney's voice is very nice on the ears. it's warm and nice on the ears

Archived