Glory Vinyl Fan Preorder?

MissSpearsSaysSo

36 minutes ago, EricRiot said:

The issue isn't that those of us who ordered it from the official store didn't know it wouldn't ship until "late November", the issue is that we were tricked into thinking that it would be EXCLUSIVELY available on vinyl from the official store. There were no other listings for a vinyl edition to be released at any time in the future. So given the information on her site, it seemed like if you didn't pre-order the vinyl edition from there... you wouldn't be able to purchase it at all. Not to mention, they didn't just take your order and hold your payment information until they were ready to ship, we were all charged at the time of placing the order. So now we can't cancel those orders we paid over double the cost for, which I pray doesn't just include a piece of paper with a thousand names printed on it shoved inside the $20 version anyone can buy off of Amazon. There better be at least some sort of difference to the "Fan Edition" from the "Standard Edition" outisde of this silly printed name portion. For all that extra cost it should include... I dunno, a bonus 7", a poster, be autographed.... something... anything that makes it worth having paid such a higher cost for.

I do hope the same, but for some reason my feeling tells me it will be our names printed on the insert came with the retail version. Knowing her team management, at this point we shouldn't be expecting anything more. If they were to include extra stuff like 7" or something, it will not cost us only 45 dollars (can't you tell they love milking our money, lol)  :embarrassney:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/12/2016 at 7:16 PM, Cameltoe123 said:

is it possible to cancel orders? I'm pissed that it's released on standard vinyl and I haven't even gotten my expensive as hell fan version....

Yes it's possible but you have to be persistent and kind of an *******. It states on their website that you can cancel at anytime before shipping, but then it extra super small print it says that they don't offer any refunds. If they don't cancel your order, once they charge you just talk with your bank and they will deal directly with their customer service (which is TERRIBLE btw) and you will get your money back.

Just received an email with a tracking information. It will be delivered here by Thursday (11/17) - delivery service I chose was Federal Express - Home Delivery. However, I'm still waiting for another order placed 13 days later using Federal Express - Smart Post as a delivery method to be shipped. I live in San Francisco. Not sure if my location effects the shipment date or not. Anyway, will keep you guys posted! :giggleney:

Made a video of some Britney records I currently have if you want to check it out; 

15 hours ago, strunkbrandon said:

I live in California and mine still hasn't shipped :(

I'm in WI and mine hasn't shipped either. :nothavingit:

i could have just bought it at my record store. Getting it late because they can't put a few names on a piece of paper properly... 

10 minutes ago, agirlnamedlucky said:

Maybe mine was sent first because it will take a while to get here? That's my best guess!

Where are you from? 

13 hours ago, doolittle27 said:

Just received an email with a tracking information. It will be delivered here by Thursday (11/17) - delivery service I chose was Federal Express - Home Delivery. However, I'm still waiting for another order placed 13 days later using Federal Express - Smart Post as a delivery method to be shipped. I live in San Francisco. Not sure if my location effects the shipment date or not. Anyway, will keep you guys posted! :giggleney:

Made a video of some Britney records I currently have if you want to check it out; 

I guess you are the only one getting the fan vinyl. :weirdmeout:

Just now, doolittle27 said:

Afraid to say that is all different from the retail version :embarrassney:

I'm not buying anything from her store again. They should have put in there it would have a WW release. It's really shady that they made it seem it would only be released on there. 

We paid an extra $20 for our name in a stupid poster. 

Archived