2016ney doing the original BOMT choreography...

richluv0715

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she'd slay everyone's existence if she'd stick to her old choreos. these new ones mostly do nothing for her. :sobbing:

you see glimpses of greatness here and there, like when she does the s4u breakdown in vegas or the original matm bit, but it only lasts for a few seconds and then the weird moves kick in again. it's not even her fault, her dancers look **** doing them as well. 

I agree that she needs to stick with the old/iconic choreo for her earlier hits. Look at Michael or Janet. Michael NEVER switched it up. He knew when something became iconic imagery and he respected it. Same with Janet. All her iconic choreo stays the same. Because she knows what that means. That's part of the legacy.... I wish Britney understood that...

7 hours ago, King Kylie said:

Someone needs to fire that talentless charm laflop tbh! Cause these new routines suck so ******* much :rude2me:

***** plz if they suck it's cuz Britney dumb them down how dare u want to fire the only one that was successful at makin her dance again :riha:

That only makes me believe more and more that she can dance like the old days but she doesn't want to be "that good" anymore and does something else and be just fine... don't know why... I guess not to be the center of the lights again and deal with the pressure... fair enough... we will never know...

:rihclap:

22 minutes ago, Diaz said:

That only makes me believe more and more that she can dance like the old days but she doesn't want to be "that good" anymore and does something else and be just fine... don't know why... I guess not to be the center of the lights again and deal with the pressure... fair enough... we will never know...

:rihclap:

I think you hit the nail on the head, though. I believe that's exactly why. :mhm:

Archived