Was this the last time we had a whole performance with Liveney Vocals?

jokerr

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TBH, I think she actually does sing live (at least sometimes)... they just never turn on her mic.  :notatall:

For example, if you watch this Perfume performance very carefully, you can see her vocal cords moving, and she clearly knows the lyrics.  If she was lip syncing, only her mouth would be moving.  Try singing out loud in the mirror vs. lipsyncing, you can see your vocal cords and certain facial features move.  I truly do believe she sings live (at least in this video for example), it's just that the audio people or whoever choose to use the CD vocals instead of hers:

8 hours ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

What about the show where she forgot the lyrics ?! 

never saw or heard about it, is there a video? i love this performance so much and i really would love to believe that she was live but all the video i saw it's always the same so i really don't know what to think

9 hours ago, jennyj said:

TBH, I think she actually does sing live (at least sometimes)... they just never turn on her mic.  :notatall:

For example, if you watch this Perfume performance very carefully, you can see her vocal cords moving, and she clearly knows the lyrics.  If she was lip syncing, only her mouth would be moving.  Try singing out loud in the mirror vs. lipsyncing, you can see your vocal cords and certain facial features move.  I truly do believe she sings live (at least in this video for example), it's just that the audio people or whoever choose to use the CD vocals instead of hers:

its actually true, you can clearly see the cords stretching on her neck when shes singing, and the struggle on her face with some higher notes :mhm: I really do have a weird feeling they dont want her to sing live, idk whether its cuz they're afraid she'll **** up or what, but I think she definitely should be given a chance.

14 hours ago, Dynasty said:

its actually true, you can clearly see the cords stretching on her neck when shes singing, and the struggle on her face with some higher notes :mhm: I really do have a weird feeling they dont want her to sing live, idk whether its cuz they're afraid she'll **** up or what, but I think she definitely should be given a chance.

This tbh.

On 11/10/2016 at 5:10 PM, jesusd29 said:

Full live + Mmyeah + the slayage run at ''give me a siiiiaiaiaiaign'' :scalped: 

But honestly i think she could sing live without any problem if she wants to (if she's not dancing). :donewithit:

Wish I could hear her better, if he would've just shut up or not sang over her it would've been awesome!  He should've been quieter because he knows everyone wants to hear her sing:wannadie:

On 11/10/2016 at 4:27 PM, TomM0RE said:

Yes, yok was the last time she sang 100% of a song live. It was not prerecorded, also from her expression it is so clear she is singing live.

during the ff tour she sang parts of dlmbtltk or hatlm in very very rare cases. She sang one sentence live in ttwe in miami and she sang something in hiam, up and down and lace and leather in a few shows.

she has never sung a word live in pom besides "you betta work" during ttwe remix in one show from this month.

what REALLY? link??

Archived