Was this the last time we had a whole performance with Liveney Vocals?

jokerr

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BritneyJoanne said:

what do you mean? she did you oughta know in other concerts? i thought it was only in one

yes she did that several time, at first i thought it was live too but now i think it's pre-rec i saw videos from different show and it's always the same

27 minutes ago, toysoldier88 said:

Oh honey, you oughta know was a very well done prerecorded performance, and there s no such thing as a live perfume performance, :shameless:

1 minute ago, andry26 said:

yes she did that several time, at first i thought it was live too but now i think it's pre-rec i saw videos from different show and it's always the same

You Oughta know was live. 

Yes, yok was the last time she sang 100% of a song live. It was not prerecorded, also from her expression it is so clear she is singing live.

during the ff tour she sang parts of dlmbtltk or hatlm in very very rare cases. She sang one sentence live in ttwe in miami and she sang something in hiam, up and down and lace and leather in a few shows.

she has never sung a word live in pom besides "you betta work" during ttwe remix in one show from this month.

14 minutes ago, TomM0RE said:

Yes, yok was the last time she sang 100% of a song live. It was not prerecorded, also from her expression it is so clear she is singing live.

during the ff tour she sang parts of dlmbtltk or hatlm in very very rare cases. She sang one sentence live in ttwe in miami and she sang something in hiam, up and down and lace and leather in a few shows.

she has never sung a word live in pom besides "you betta work" during ttwe remix in one show from this month.

lets hope we get live vocals from the britmas performances :feelingmyself:

Archived