Jimmy Kimmel asks James Corden about Britneys Carpool Karaoke

The Greatest Show

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't really know why Jimmy Kimmel tries so hard to shade and bash Britney Spears whenever he gets the chance to... :rude2me:

what's his problem with her tbfqh? :rude2me:

the only good thing about him is that he's been looking so hot in recent years... more than before :quirkney:

Just now, Maryy said:

I don't really know why Jimmy Kimmel tries so hard to shade and bash Britney Spears whenever he gets the chance to... :rude2me:

what's his problem with her tbfqh? :rude2me:

the only good thing about him is that he's been looking so hot in recent years... more than before :quirkney:

But this is James Cordens show. Im pretty sure Jimmy got the questions from the writers of the show.

37 minutes ago, Wouszz said:

Why do everyone hate the carpool episode with Britney so much :comingthru:

if i believe the GP it is the worst episode of carpool karaoke.. but why???

Cause it's the only carpool karaoke where the guest barely sings . We could only hear her song for maybe 30 seconds in a 10 minute long video 

24 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

Hating and making fun of Britney is still a thing I see :mhm: that's fine, they also made fun of MJ and Madonna, I guess its a thing about legends :mhm:

His corny *** knew not to come for queen Whitney b/c she had great comedic timing herself and would've owned his ***** ***:feelingmyself:

38 minutes ago, softskeleton said:

Exactly, it was fun for US but in general it wasn't good at all.

Exactly. We loved just seeing her have fun, but I still would have loved it so much more if she sang all her songs live.

• Super Mods
16 hours ago, Masyah said:

Exactly. We loved just seeing her have fun, but I still would have loved it so much more if she sang all her songs live.

I would have loved to see her sing other songs that is not hers, its become like a self promotion thing. She looks uncomfortable singing her own songs but I'm sure if it was one of her favorite artists or a song she likes, she'll light up. Even Mariah carey was annoyed that he only played her songs and asked to play other artists because its more fun. 

Archived