Tennis Superstar Venus Williams dancing and singing to SLAVE!

csarsalcdo

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, getnaked281 said:

BRITNEY needs a new iconic song. PEOPLE just remember Baby one more time, oops, slave and toxic.

BRITNEY Needs a new anthem! video, and dance breakdown to regain  an iconic moment again

Unfortunately it only happens when the song is uptempo/dance, her last iconic song is Work *****. I prefer her new songs tho. But yeah GP..

2 hours ago, Cecig said:

Yes Venus, I like her, My favourite it's Maria Sharapova but she likes Florence, Adele.

Mine too :clap1: but Maria isn't into pop that much. 

I didn't know Venus was famous in the USA. I know Serena is, she's the GOAT tbh. 

But anyway, yey! When will Beyoncé, x-tina, lady Gaga, Rihanna or Katy perry have a celebrity dance to an "old", iconic song from them :weusay: (hint: they have none)

3 minutes ago, DaRealMVP said:

Mine too :clap1: but Maria isn't into pop that much. 

I didn't know Venus was famous in the USA. I know Serena is, she's the GOAT tbh. 

But anyway, yey! When will Beyoncé, x-tina, lady Gaga, Rihanna or Katy perry have a celebrity dance to an "old", iconic song from them :weusay: (hint: they have none)

Why wouldn't Venus be famous in the US like her sister? Or anywhere in the world.

She has huge accolades and a huge tennis career as well :rude2me:

28 minutes ago, button said:

Why wouldn't Venus be famous in the US like her sister? Or anywhere in the world.

She has huge accolades and a huge tennis career as well :rude2me:

Venus isn't as famous as Serena. She is only famous because of the impact they both had on tennis when they first came up and dominated everyone. The Williams Sisters. Those days are long gone for Venus, not for Serena, who's been on top of the tennis world for some years now. 

She doesn't have a huge career, Serena does. She has "only" a great one. 

16 minutes ago, DaRealMVP said:

Venus isn't as famous as Serena. She is only famous because of the impact they both had on tennis when they first came up and dominated everyone. The Williams Sisters. Those days are long gone for Venus, not for Serena, who's been on top of the tennis world for some years now. 

She doesn't have a huge career, Serena does. She has "only" a great one. 

The distinction is really weird to me... when I was young she seemed just as huge as Serena, she was for me one of the iconic screaming female tennis players and I saw her everywhere. I don't see why she wouldn't be famous in the US nowadays.

I haven't followed tennis for quite some years, do you mean Venus didn't keep up career-wise? As in Serena is still winning tournaments and grand slams while Venus isn't? Sure, that would make Serena a lot more relevant and it gives her a wider, more recent audience but Venus is certainly famous in the US. I mean if she isn't in her homeland, where would she be? She might have had her peak but time can't take away her fame like that. :yaknow:

But if Venus hasn't been doing well in the last few years, I understand the distinction you're making about their career size. I guess I'm just a few years late in the tennis world.

Archived