Let me remind you

There was a time when our girl was, according to the GP, "fat, on drugs, just outta shape, a bad example, a bad mother and yeah, fat". The year was 2007 and she finally hit back with a huge hit song, called Piece of Me. For the guys who don't know, the lyrics "I'm Mrs. she's too big now she's too thin" hit home especially, and as the whole song spoke about the hate and uncalled- for bashing towards her. It was by far not ok, and I remember you could be just like anywhere and since she was so talked about - it was so common for people to just say something like "I hate her, and she's so fat!". Like it was ok?

Today, I see a large porting of "Britney fans" who go on in a very similar way towards other female artists - and especially on Christina Aguilera. It's not ok, and we should have come sucha  long way from all this body- trashing and bullying in the year of 2016. C'mon, world. For reals? 

And STOP pretending the female artists are running a game against each other, and that one of them must win. We should support everyone, and if you don't like the music - don't listen to it. Let the people who enjoy it be. Simple.

Seeing people and even the media praise Britney these days makes me so happy, but seeing her own fans doing the very same she went though towards someone else brings back so many bad memories. Set good examples for the young out there instead. Behave.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Exhale+
8 hours ago, NiceSpears said:

There was a time when our girl was, according to the GP, "fat, on drugs, just outta shape, a bad example, a bad mother and yeah, fat". The year was 2007 and she finally hit back with a huge hit song, called Piece of Me. For the guys who don't know, the lyrics "I'm Mrs. she's too big now she's too thin" hit home especially, and as the whole song spoke about the hate and uncalled- for bashing towards her. It was by far not ok, and I remember you could be just like anywhere and since she was so talked about - it was so common for people to just say something like "I hate her, and she's so fat!". Like it was ok?

Today, I see a large porting of "Britney fans" who go on in a very similar way towards other female artists - and especially on Christina Aguilera. It's not ok, and we should have come sucha  long way from all this body- trashing and bullying in the year of 2016. C'mon, world. For reals? 

And STOP pretending the female artists are running a game against each other, and that one of them must win. We should support everyone, and if you don't like the music - don't listen to it. Let the people who enjoy it be. Simple.

Seeing people and even the media praise Britney these days makes me so happy, but seeing her own fans doing the very same she went though towards someone else brings back so many bad memories. Set good examples for the young out there instead. Behave.

MFTE. All of these female celebrities have their own lives, families, kids, boyfriends, husbands and friends to worry about. They dont give a **** about what the others are doing.

I understand saying something like "wow she gained weight" or something like that but some comments are so over the top rude.

In the case of Christina atm .. she has millions of dollars. She could afford the best chefs and personal trainers. If she wants to loose weight she will. She has proven that time and time again. I dont get why people here care more about her weight than she does.

Its like they are trying to make Britney look better by dragging others down. Britney is a queen allready you dont need to call Christina fat or Beyonce Bleachyonce or Pink a man. Britney doesnt need that.

All fanbases do  it but it annoys the crap out of me. No matter how many albums a singer sold less than Britney, she still acheived more than one of the haters will EVER acheive in their life.

• Exhale+
3 minutes ago, MykieTheCriminal said:

thats odd.. people who are too skinnny dont have ***** 

they do if they do enough squats.

Some People did say she was too skinny during her oops tour.

normal_XRAY_BREMEN_284629.jpgnormal_sp24fcd9.jpg

and also during the 2000 VMAs

normal_XRAY_EARLYSHOW_28129.jpgnormal_XRAY_EARLYSHOW_28629.jpgnormal_XRAY_EARLYSHOW_28529.jpg

I mean I think that was the best shape she was in her whole life. She looked healthy and amazing. But yeah, people did comment on it.

2 hours ago, XtinaBrit said:

they do if they do enough squats.

Some People did say she was too skinny during her oops tour.

normal_XRAY_BREMEN_284629.jpgnormal_sp24fcd9.jpg

and also during the 2000 VMAs

normal_XRAY_EARLYSHOW_28129.jpgnormal_XRAY_EARLYSHOW_28629.jpgnormal_XRAY_EARLYSHOW_28529.jpg

I mean I think that was the best shape she was in her whole life. She looked healthy and amazing. But yeah, people did comment on it.

well those people are just jelly.. she looks great and has meat on her bones in those pics, shes wasnt too thin,  people dont seem to realizes yours legs wernt designed to smack each other as they walk

miley, taylor, gomez .. ariana  .. they might be under weight tho

13 hours ago, brintyjoan said:

I think what they mean with 'too Big too thin' is that its never good enough. Whatever she does/ looks like, people always are complaing

Exactly, that's one way to view it. Whatever she did nothing was good enough or twisted around by the media to make her look bad. But at this time she was CONSTANTLY being dragged for being "fat, out of shape, nothing compared to her old self, fatso" etc. So it clearly fit so well at that time, the song itself was written just around the time of her divorce and when she came back in NYC looking fine and fierce again(just before the party- days started) - she had the Kfed "fat Britney" days behind her but it would not take long before she was called that again and that was around the time Blackout and Piece of Me was released.

6 minutes ago, NiceSpears said:

Exactly, that's one way to view it. Whatever she did nothing was good enough or twisted around by the media to make her look bad. But at this time she was CONSTANTLY being dragged for being "fat, out of shape, nothing compared to her old self, fatso" etc. So it clearly fit so well at that time, the song itself was written just around the time of her divorce and when she came back in NYC looking fine and fierce again(just before the party- days started) - she had the Kfed "fat Britney" days behind her but it would not take long before she was called that again and that was around the time Blackout and Piece of Me was released.

Most songs on Blackout fit her situation at the time perfectly...like Toy Soldier. 

Archived