Lady Gaga, Madonna, Katy Perry And Many More In Music Respond To Donald Trump Getting Elected President of the United States

Jordan Miller

• Leader

Donald Trump is officially the next President of the United States, and the music world is in shock.

trump-is-president-music-reacts

Donald Trump is officially the next President of the United States, and the music world is in shock.

Much of the country is still digesting the news that Trump is the next POTUS, including Lady Gaga, who was seen crying in her car following the announcement and holding a sign outside Trump Tower that read: "Love Trumps Hate." Katy Perry, Tinashe, Tove Lo, Charli XCX and many more in music are still processing the news as well.

“It is time. I pledge to every citizen of our land that I will be president for all of Americans, and this is so important to me. For those who have chosen not to support me in the past, of which there were a few people, I’m reaching out to you for your guidance and your help so that we can work together and unify our great country,” Trump said in his speech following the announcement he was the next President. “As I’ve said from the beginning, ours was not a campaign but rather an incredible and great movement, made up of millions of hard-working men and women who love their country and want a better, brighter future for themselves and for their family. It is a movement comprised of Americans from all races, religions, backgrounds and beliefs, who want and expect our government to serve the people, and serve the people it will.”

“Working together we will begin the urgent task of rebuilding our nation and renewing the American dream. I’ve spent my entire life in business, looking at the untapped potential in projects and in people all over the world,” Trump continued. Watch:

See a roundup from music below:

???

A photo posted by badgalriri (@badgalriri) on

the Onion is no longer the Onion

A photo posted by Sky Ferreira (@skyferreira) on

Let Us Pray.

A photo posted by 7ev (@sevyn) on

What a ******* mess.

A photo posted by ADAMLAMBERT (@adamlambert) on

My new home. @champagnepapi I need the hookup on some property. Nefew **** this **** I'm going to the. 6ix

A photo posted by snoopdogg (@snoopdogg) on

I was gonna stress myself to sleep. But **** that (I'm cussing sorry) I'm NOT letting this stress me out one bit. Don't get me wrong I am MAD AS HELL. But I have to practice what I preach. The amount of time I devote to meditating and not letting speculation or bad energy rule my life---for me to just spazz out would be counter productive. I'll be honest I went through 6 drafts of this. Erasing every last word cause I didn't even believe it as i typed it. I'm just saying: I got a laundry list to the top of Mt Fuji of things I've overcome and still managed to survive---I'm just praying whatever strength I was given to make it through the hard times of yesteryear, that this strength and power revive me and all of my people (women, those of different religious background, LGBTQIAs, prisoners, the poor, the imm---look it's 4am...---I don't feel like doing an 8th draft---some of my friends gonna be angry as all hell. Some will point fingers---nevermind....I got nothing. Right now. ---nothing

A photo posted by Questlove Gomez (@questlove) on

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

Sad but please someone photoshop the Gaga picture so the sign she's holding reads "Buy Britney's Glory". I need a lift.

All jokes aside, this is a terrible day. And you're kind of arrogant for not realising the depth of the situation. This affects everyone, no matter what country you live in 

Love trumps Hate :liberatedaf:

2 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

How is it better to vote for someone who doesn't know anything about politic ? Who discriminates black people, the LGBT, women, etc... ? He is seen as the biggest joke in the whole world. This guy is a monster and you'll regret it in 1 or 2 years. Peopl who voted Trump are so agressive and ignorant, it's disgusting. 

he/she's russian. donald benefits russian they love it lol

Archived