Just Like Me (DigitalArt)

ayu2hami

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

I love it as always but you should change the style of the artworks cause from what I've seen you always make something "dreamy", dark, with blur and with blue and purple colors !

That's his art style.  But I think it would be a good challenge for you to switch it up @ayu2hami .  As an artist you should always challenge yourself to do something different!  Like Britney did with Blackout. :)

11 hours ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

I love it as always but you should change the style of the artworks cause from what I've seen you always make something "dreamy", dark, with blur and with blue and purple colors !

That's his style tho and hard one at that. But like I said maybe less layers on top because he already blended in everything perfectly he can use less smoke on top so we'd be able to see the details more. 

18 hours ago, WholeHawaii said:

Beautiful tbh. :bey:

Thank you :crying4:

18 hours ago, Daxx said:

The thing on the mirror is so cool :bop:

Yes, It is :crying11:

18 hours ago, marrecarney said:

Britney in the mirror looks so derp :awks:

Actually in original photo she was making big eyes, so it was looking little bit strange so I did add some shadow to make more natural look ;) 

18 hours ago, PieceofBritney said:

I have onesuggestion: It's hard to see that floating material is part of Britney's dress without watching the video. The layers above it are too visible (smoke and stuff) They could be less intense. Keep in mind that it's just what I saw/thought, others might think I'm wrong. either way amazing as always.

Thank you for suggestion. I think it's more like it's not that visible that she is holding this piece of clothing so when you watching this at first it looks like some kind of cloth is floating. I could make better hand position. I need to be more sensitive about that kind of stuff next time, so people will be less confused. But I will have this in my mind to make less visible fog/smoke next time ;) 

18 hours ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Thank you ;) . I'm going to make whole album with this arts so I need to stick to one theme, that will be giving us whole thing. I have plans for other songs that will not be as dark as those, but they will be giving us similar vibe.

18 hours ago, BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial said:

Beautiful :mcry: When will The Flop Team 

Thank you! :bigkiss: 

16 hours ago, runoncoldfire said:

Love it :divaney:

Thank you :bigkiss: 

15 hours ago, CriminalLegend said:

I really love your style!

my top 3:

- Just Luv Me

- A Dream

- Just Like Me

Congrats, your concepts are great!

ps. and I love the fact that everytime you try to put a tear in her face, I'm a painter and I put tears in everyone's faces

Thank you! I hope u will have other fav with other arts that I'm going to do ;) 
Yeah, I like tears :ehum:, but sometimes they just not fit in :mhm:

15 hours ago, Artsy Fartsy said:

amazing :wendycry:

Thank you :bigkiss: 

15 hours ago, - Kyle - said:

That's his art style.  But I think it would be a good challenge for you to switch it up @ayu2hami .  As an artist you should always challenge yourself to do something different!  Like Britney did with Blackout. :)

Yes, you right! I'm doing like "whole album" so I need to stick with one theme and all arts will have similarities. I'm always challenging myself. I always think that I could do better so I'm giving myself some hard ideas and then I'm doing them. After I complete whole album, I will make something different. ;)  Thank you for advices :bigkiss: 

15 hours ago, Electro World said:

Great job once again sis! :yay:

And living for the background music btw! :bop:

Thank you! I would love to use Britney's songs but I can't due copyrights. Maybe if I had remixes for all songs from Glory it would fit better with my videos for each art :crying1:. But anyway, I like that song too :awyeah:

12 hours ago, mybodyswaiting said:

:crying4:  i love it!!!

Thank you! :bigkiss: 

12 hours ago, that's really cool. said:

That's so cool :ahhh:

11 hours ago, Da Bubblah said:

Nice! I used to do a lot of those back in 2011

Thank you! Cool, I would love to see ur arts! ;) 

6 hours ago, sibode said:

:watrusayin:

:surprisedney:

6 hours ago, PieceofBritney said:

That's his style tho and hard one at that. But like I said maybe less layers on top because he already blended in everything perfectly he can use less smoke on top so we'd be able to see the details more. 

Yes, I could use less smoke/fog. I was thinking about that cuz I have 2 different layers with smokes. And I was switching them and thinking if I should use both or only one. And in the end of the day I decided to use both... But I did reduce some smoke so I didn't saw that fog is so overwhelming (still).  :crying2:

6 hours ago, RobRocks said:

This is awesome. You're a real artist :crying4:

Thank you so much :bigkiss: 

5 hours ago, King Kylie said:

Love it!! Reminds me of the fantasy commercial :) 

Thank you! Yes, I had this in my mind when I was creating this, magic forest just remind me this commercial :verycool:

Archived