Best Pretty World reject?

Guest Cold As Fire

Which one?  

91 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/7/2016 at 3:28 PM, Charbok said:
  1. Stop trying to shade
  2. Pretty World never existed
  3. Being recorded in 2014 doesn't mean it has anything to do with PG
  4. Britney herself revealed that she was working on Glory for 2 years
  5. Bye 

On 11/7/2016 at 3:44 PM, Sleazy said:

But guys it's not confirmed that the Preety World concept was real :idkney:

LOL THIS!!! Pretty World was never more than a screen projection for the performance lol.

On 11/7/2016 at 12:28 PM, Charbok said:
  1. Stop trying to shade
  2. Pretty World never existed
  3. Being recorded in 2014 doesn't mean it has anything to do with PG
  4. Britney herself revealed that she was working on Glory for 2 years
  5. Bye 

Maybe not with the Pretty World name or concept, but as we said on another thread, Britney herself said in that interview that Pretty Girls was the "next single from her next album", so an album was meant to be released in 2015 and listening to Glory it's most likely that the album they had planned to release with PG as the lead single had nothing to do with it. That doesn't mean though, that Liar and Clumsy were part of that project indeed.

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Maybe not with the Pretty World name or concept, but as we said on another thread, Britney herself said in that interview that Pretty Girls was the "next single from her next album", so an album was meant to be released in 2015 and listening to Glory it's most likely that the album they had planned to release with PG as the lead single had nothing to do with it. That doesn't mean though, that Liar and Clumsy were part of that project indeed.

I only read that Iggy said it was going to be Brit's first single. Did Britney actually confirm it herself?

1 hour ago, BRSM_jl said:

I only read that Iggy said it was going to be Brit's first single. Did Britney actually confirm it herself?

yes when she talked about meeting Iggy's dogs and eating salad with them ,and her funny accent (she guessed she was Australian) 

Maybe not with that name, but it was definitely meant to be the lead single of B9

We also got this gem from that interview

Queen of salads and guessing accents :crying1:

http://popcrush.com/britney-spears-pretty-girls-piece-of-me-iggy-azalea-z100-interview/

2 hours ago, soscary said:

Pretty World is what the fans call B10 before Glory. Because theres was a whole finished album scrapped because of PG being a flop and Iggy ruining the era :ohdear:

I know that cuttie boy :cutesybrit:

It's just that I don't like when fans assume soemthing that was never confirmed based on rumors or personal theories but anyway :bigkiss:

Archived