Britney looks so cute and lovable here

Sleazy

I think any straight man could fall in love with her at that time.. She looked so cute, preety and simple at the same time and her personality was great (still is).. How do you think she got to make herself look this good? Dieting? Starving? Plastic Surgery? Nothing at all? Face creams? I think that she looked better than any of the ******* ugly kardiashians <3 

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Shadow. said:

I've yet to see a pop singer now get on her level :mhm:

so true!! She's always been unique and imo that is why she had a breakdown.. I'm sure that this makes no sense to most people but I feel like the people who are unique are the ones that go through the most **** 

3 minutes ago, Sleazy said:

so true!! She's always been unique and imo that is why she had a breakdown.. I'm sure that this makes no sense to most people but I feel like the people who are unique are the ones that go through the most **** 

Her level of fame was insane tbh. No wonder she had a breakdown after being constantly criticized since 16 :idkney:

Archived