Day 72

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Love Me Down is still getting more than JLM. Third single confirmed. 

The numbers are terrible though

The only thing that can save this era is a very good music video for SP, an album re-release with a new cover and Mood Ring, original Make Me video being released, and live performances on The Voice, AMAs, Grammy's, and Oscars.

Even then, it might not work.

1 minute ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

An album has to be successful to get a re-release x) It doesn't make any sense to re-release something that is already not selling anywhere.

And Britney's music is not the "problem" it's her name, Mood Ring would not work either.

We'll never ever see the original video for Make Me :/

The album is good though, they just ****** up with the promo.

This is what they should've done-

- Premiere Make Me single a couple days before VMA's, perform it with the original choreo, and release the original video the same night

- Do promo performances of Make Me for a few weeks, and keep iHearRadio and Apple Music performances in late September.

- Drop a documentary about the album in October.

- Release the second single and album the first week of November, then host and perform on SNL shortly after

- Release the second video a couple days before the AMA's and perform at the AMAs November 20

- Continue promo with Christmas Festivals and talk shows in December

I should really work for her team.

33 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

The only thing that can save this era is a very good music video for SP, an album re-release with a new cover and Mood Ring, original Make Me video being released, and live performances on The Voice, AMAs, Grammy's, and Oscars.

Even then, it might not work.

How on earth she could perform at the Oscars? :britdrown::hahaha:

you are ridiculous :hahaha:

Archived