Imagine if we got "Feed The Wolves"

Mayenaise

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, Austin00chase said:

Can someone explain where "Feed The Wolves" originated from? I've known the title for what feels like forever but cannot remember what sprung it up. Whats the story?

Producers who worked on Britney Jean would continuously use the hashtag "feedthewolves" on Twitter.

Fans thought "Feed The Wolves" was the album title and/or the lead single off of B8.

10 hours ago, Circuit said:

Producers who worked on Britney Jean would continuously use the hashtag "feedthewolves" on Twitter.

Fans thought "Feed The Wolves" was the album title and/or the lead single off of B8.

To be honest a concept like that would require massive amounts of effort in terms of visual production. It was probably too much effort for them and they thought "nahh anyone got Will.I.Am's number?"

9 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

That god it didnt happen. Talk about tackiness to the tenth degree. :thetea:

How can something be tacky which does not exist. You would at least have to wait to see the MV etc before judging it. If you want something tacky to look at then have a look B9's cover and if your feeling brave search "Britney Make Me" and watch that :idkney:

• Super Mods
14 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

How can something be tacky which does not exist. You would at least have to wait to see the MV etc before judging it. If you want something tacky to look at then have a look B9's cover and if your feeling brave search "Britney Make Me" and watch that :idkney:

I can't believe you think Glory's cover is tackier than Feed the wolves. I mean just look at the title, whos shes feeding us? You want her to do a twilight mv with taylor lautner and she feeds him meat? Tell me what cool concept will come out of a title like that which will not have any relation to a halloween theme. Even that fanmade cover looks like it could be the next twilight movie poster. 

On November 6, 2016 at 5:26 PM, Mayenaise said:

And Mood Ring as the lead single.

"Nothin on my body but this mood ring you change me".

We could have gotten vampney and a dark mysterious MV.

She could have got them vampire cawks and it would be flawless.

We also would have avoided the Make Me MV Mess.

BR8PL-7CMAAzF03.jpg:large

Omg I want all of that to be real so bad

Archived