(POLL) The best way for Britney to make the GP respect her is...

kasavas

The best way for Britney to make the GP respect her is...  

97 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People who think like this are also the same people who ''try'' everything to pleasure others, by acting how they really aren't, how about not giving a single f#ck? She doesn't have to own respect from no one, when you're talking about people who pointed their finger when she was down, the only people you have to try to own respect are the ones that loves you and you hurt or left them down, not shitty people who don't know half of her story, she just has to do her own thing and give 100% in what she believes, and to me as a fan thats all i ask for, i won't beg for nothing that she doesn't want to do, but in what she wants, all i ask is 100% on it

I'm glad you allowed to choose many options since Britney's career needs a lot of changes! Lol I personally chose to fire her team and do a big show performance with the same level of choreo from her prime. I don't know if that's ever going to happen but right now her image is so damaged that nothing seems to save this era.

11 minutes ago, PBoy said:

People who think like this are also the same people who ''try'' everything to pleasure others, by acting how they really aren't, how about not giving a single f#ck? She doesn't have to own respect from no one, when you're talking about people who pointed their finger when she was down, the only people you have to try to own respect are the ones that loves you and you hurt or left them down, not shitty people who don't know half of her story, she just has to do her own thing and give 100% in what she believes, and to me as a fan thats all i ask for, i won't beg for nothing that she doesn't want to do, but in what she wants, all i ask is 100% on it

Saying "I voted for 'nothing' " would be enough tbh:giggleney:

Since the election is on Tuesday, I'm going to quote one of the candidates and say that she needs to "drain the swamp" of her team/management. I feel like she has a lot of interesting ideas and concepts that she wants to bring to life, but they usually don't actually translate well, which I feel a lot of it has to do with her c-ship as well. I think once that's done or restricts her less and if she actually wants to continue with her music career, she should do a complete overhaul of her management/team. 

I previously thought that Britney would have transitioned to film/acting and have a good balance between music and film, but I'm sort of sad that in a recent interview or q&a she noted that she wouldn't want to act because she felt like she was a bad actress. I think if she did more tv/film roles, she would have been more respected as an overall entertainer. 

• 2 years later...
  • Super Mods
On 11/5/2016 at 7:07 PM, nonoiseplz said:

Well there lies the real problem....

The woman can't even talk about the conservatorship during an interview without her handlers cutting people off and editing the interviews. She lives a controlled life at the hands of other people. I imagine she compromises on everything. As a person, Britney is intentionally BORING.

Finally someone gets it. I’m not really that mad at Britney. I’m sure I would be less interested in my career if I was in her position. She practically is a cow being prodded to work. Yes no one is forcing her but what choices does she have? They have to pay all these people in her “conservatory” and then slap on kfed. No wonder she has no passion anymore, they pretty much suck the fun out it. Britney delivered on Glory, she said she was gonna be more involved in her music and she did, it sounds like a Britney album so to me she delivered and as established business professionals I thought team Britney would be able sell the album because it wasn’t like Britney wasn’t compliant, she did all the promo it’s just team Britney didn’t do smart promo. Beyoncé did little promo too but she and her team are smart to chose how to market well. 

The whole c-ship is shady as hell and I really feel sorry for Britney but that’s why I love her cuz she’s such a strong person.

On 11/6/2016 at 1:44 PM, LBoggie said:

Since the election is on Tuesday, I'm going to quote one of the candidates and say that she needs to "drain the swamp" of her team/management. I feel like she has a lot of interesting ideas and concepts that she wants to bring to life, but they usually don't actually translate well, which I feel a lot of it has to do with her c-ship as well. I think once that's done or restricts her less and if she actually wants to continue with her music career, she should do a complete overhaul of her management/team. 

I previously thought that Britney would have transitioned to film/acting and have a good balance between music and film, but I'm sort of sad that in a recent interview or q&a she noted that she wouldn't want to act because she felt like she was a bad actress. I think if she did more tv/film roles, she would have been more respected as an overall entertainer. 

Ew that trump quote. So weird to read that post from before the tragic 2016 elections. :wontcry:

Archived