(POLL) The best way for Britney to make the GP respect her is...

kasavas

The best way for Britney to make the GP respect her is...  

97 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, nonoiseplz said:

Find a way to get out of the conservatorship so that she can actually say what she wants to say in interviews and maybe say whatever she wants in her own music?

While she's under it, she can't find a way to get out of it, she's not even allowed to hire her own lawyer. 

2 minutes ago, kasavas said:

While she's under it, she can't find a way to get out of it, she's not even allowed to hire her own lawyer. 

Well there lies the real problem....

The woman can't even talk about the conservatorship during an interview without her handlers cutting people off and editing the interviews. She lives a controlled life at the hands of other people. I imagine she compromises on everything. As a person, Britney is intentionally BORING.

2 minutes ago, nonoiseplz said:

Well there lies the real problem....

The woman can't even talk about the conservatorship during an interview without her handlers cutting people off and editing the interviews. She lives a controlled life at the hands of other people. I imagine she compromises on everything.

I completely agree but I don't think that's the reason why they don't show her the respect she deseves.

5 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

primeney didn't need to sing a single word live so she needs to dance like she used to...that's all

Yeah but it's a different time. Back then even X-Tina and P!nk used to lipsync sometimes. 

Nowadays, even Selena sings live. 

I'm not sure...but definitely looking like she currently does body wise is great. I wish she could leave her face alone because that's a big part of her success--her beauty--which she had already. Didn't need to change anything. 

Also, a radical change is needed. Her pop star image and persona must be genuine. People are over certain things now. Just the way the world is today. 

She can do it :)

Archived