Let's be honest: Britney DESTROYS careers as a featured artist

andreafly1

4 hours ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Ew no, S&M and S&S are my **** I love them so much but that's enough with the collabs, nicki, kesha, rihanna, will.i.am, miley, will.i.am, iggy, G-eazy, tinashe just NO :dead:

And we have not had a solo video since Work ***** wtf :drown:

Perfume? :bwink::quirkney:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, A.D. said:

I like the Ying Yang twins in Boom Boom because it goes with the Southern hip-hop vibe even though it's an unpopular opinion :verycool:

Boom Boom is one of my fave collabos so I agree with you, I also like MATM even though the song was fine without Madonna but it's cool having 2 super iconic artists on one track.

My least favorite collabos are all the Will.I.am ones particularly BFB which is possibly the worst song she has ever released, TTWE FF Remix, Boys Co-Ed Remix, DDB I love the song to death but a feature was completely unneeded, and I Will Still Love You 

1 minute ago, A.D. said:

Even though I ressented Glee for their second Britney-centered episode, I appreciated their take on MATM because it does work as a collab but Madonna didn't have imo the *** appeal required for the track. An R&B artist like Ashanti or even Janet would've worked better at the time

Janet could've been really cool on it! 

Just now, A.D. said:

Yes because she was at Britney's level dancing-wise and her biggest influence. Also it would be a slap on the face to Madonna for unnecessarily dragging Janet over the years :wannadie:

Madonna's ego is so ridiculous! If she was a bit more humble and still consistently made good music I might still be a huge fan or hers instead of a casual fan 

2 minutes ago, A.D. said:

I think the same about her and (to a lesser extent) Mariah, although Mimi isn't nearly as ego-driven and mostly comes for those who bash her first 

OMG I love Mariah so much, her diva attitude doesn't bother me because it's kind of like an act....I don't take it seriously and like you said it's usually directed at people who deserve it!

lol the only feat that really didn't work was PG & I still stand by the fact that it was because Iggy was already toxic by the time of its release.. if Nicki Minaj was in PG and they did the same video ppl would've loved it! It was truly Iggy who tanked PG, I really like Iggy too but it's just the truth. 

50 minutes ago, A.D. said:

Even though I ressented Glee for their second Britney-centered episode, I appreciated their take on MATM because it does work as a collab but Madonna didn't have imo the *** appeal required for the track. An R&B artist like Ashanti or even Janet would've worked better at the time

That girl... What a dancer :bop:

Everything she touches becomes gold

That was not the case with Britney Jean.

Nor with Pretty Girls (which, by the way, was also a featured song).

And let's not forget Piece of Me is a hit only in BritneyArmyWorld. 

And since we talking delusions let's just remember the embarrassment when Britney lipped while Rihanna sang live. 

Thank God Make Me was a massive hit and went no1 in 100 countries. Oh, wait... 

KF'S Crazy was the single of the year, I'll give her that. 

Archived