Dance Producer Matthew Koma on Working With Britney Spears on Glory

jokobish

5 minutes ago, Widowmaker said:

Yup, but we still got Liar and Clumsy that were recorded in 2014 if I'm not mistaken :saycheese:

Though I'm not ruling the possibility of her not liking those songs out at all. It's just not the only possibility :) 

Well, as we know, Larry rooted for "Clumsy". Karen & Britney are not the biggest fans of that song. About "Liar"... It ended as bonus track on deluxe edition. That fact says a lot. :mhm:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

Well, as we know, Larry rooted for "Clumsy". Karen & Britney are not the biggest fans of that song. About "Liar"... It ended as bonus track on deluxe edition. That fact says a lot. :mhm:

Other great songs also ended as bonus tracks :idkney:

But you know it could be what you're saying, and if the songs were something like Pretty Girls... it definitely is that :orangu: 

I just don't personally think so as he's speaking very well about her and makes it seem like she was involved on the working process :) 

3 hours ago, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

I was so surprised his work didn't make the cut for "Glory". He did some awesome tracks ("Arms around a memory" & "Breathe In. Breathe Out") for Hilary Duff. Wonder how that tracks they did together sound. :)

Lmao imo those are two of the weaker songs on BIBO. They're not bad by any means, just very plain. BUT he did co-write and producer the flawless Confetti for Hilary as well. And btw I totally respect your opinion, I was just giving mine as well :)

Matthew Koma also co-wrote and produced This Kiss and Hurts So Good by Carly Rae Jepsen which are AMAZING pop songs. Really interested to hear what he did for Britney. He's also working on Shania Twain's new album!

Archived