[Poll]Slumber Party vs If I'm Dancing

Soni

Which is superior..  

79 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I'm dancing? I'm guessing people still don't understand the difference between a good song and one that works on radio/general public. People, your favorite songs can be your favorite but they are not single worthy. This is the reason Britney's songs have not been doing well. Make Me was like the first actually marketable single in years from here.Β 

46 minutes ago, mwilliams917 said:

If I'm dancing? I'm guessing people still don't understand the difference between a good song and one that works on radio/general public. People, your favorite songs can be your favorite but they are not single worthy. This is the reason Britney's songs have not been doing well. Make Me was like the first actually marketable single in years from here.Β 

Nowhere in this thread or anyones post were the words "single worthy" or "doing well" or "radio/general public"

The op was asking which is your personal favourite. Read things first.

Β 

oh and op If I'm Slaying is my favourite :queenflopga:Β 

9 minutes ago, JoeBitch! said:

Nowhere in this thread or anyones post were the words "single worthy" or "doing well" or "radio/general public"

The op was asking which is your personal favourite. Read things first.

Β 

oh and op If I'm Slaying is my favourite :queenflopga:Β 

Nowhere did I say OP did. See how that works? OP was asking for Personal favorite but only included 2 songs? Does that not implicitly state that OP thinks that it's worthy? It's called context. Additionally, you're acting as if there haven't been a million threads since the album release praising If I'm dancing as single worthy.Β 

Archived