MOST UNDERRATED BRITNEY ALBUM!

BritintheZone

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And likely BOMT and Oops, too. People act like her discography didn't start until ITZ.

I see people claim Britney is overrated within the fanbase, but the only time it's really mentioned is to say it's overrated within the fanbase. :quirkney: Circus, on the other hand, I see people lamenting about all of the time-- though I will admit it's usually the tour or the era itself, rather than the album.

I personally agree Britney is her most underrated. It's like I said in the first line.

Most overrated: In The Zone

Most underrated: Oops!...I Did It Again

MVP: ...Baby One More Time

Best effort: Glory

Most fun: Circus

Best pure pop album: Femme Fatale

Album every 20+ year old person should listen to: Blackout

Least relateable album: Britney

Filler album: Britney Jean

I personally think the Britney album has not aged well. A lot of those songs just aren't relateable once you're past the age of 21...

6 hours ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

I would say "Britney" is her most overrated inside the fanbase. I think "Circus" is underrated inside and outside the fanbase

I kinda think the opposite. Most fans seem to LOVE Britney and Slave and Overprotected and the epic music videos from that era, but I absolutely never hear much about Circus. Everyone says it's "not part of the holy trinity" and they act like the album isn't that good. I love them both. Britney is golden era Britney though and some of her greatest work. 

Archived