Jordan Miller

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

Meredith Brooks and Alanis Morissette.

Britney is definitely a girl in her 30's. :rihclap:

She so is, and I LOVE IT.

(I'm trying to remember that song she was listening to in Stages... the one that used to be her favorite and is incredibly ******? OH-- Paula Cole, Feelin' Love. Definitely a nineties child.)

Is this the longest her mic has been on since Vegas started? :gloria: 

I know she ALWAYS chats a little before Freakshow, but it's normally "OMG everybody's so ******* hot! Who wants to come up here?" 

Although she did talk about Shrek cheating on her once and she did make me laugh once with the "I need a nerd with a big *****." 

But the ***** lyrics took up longer than any other pre-Freakshow talking, surely???

YAAAS :rihclap:

And people thought she can't memorize anything... just like anyone, she can memorize anything that speaks to her or iconic lyrics like that.  I hope for B10 she gets more writing credits so she can feel passionate about her songs.... she's a very artistic writer (as we saw in her booklet for Britney Jean)... but I'm guessing her label never lets her use them.

Archived